Chapter 26

*Smack*

You felt the harsh hit of a soft pillow on your head.

"Hey!" you mumble, rubbing your sleepy eyes.

"What the fuck" Takeomi groans.

"Wake up, you two sleepy heads." Sanzu teases.

"Fuck off Haruchiyo." Takeomi hisses.

"Sanzu, what was that for?" You groan as you wake more, sitting up lazily.

Sanzu plops next to you, making you slightly bounce from his weight.

"You guys were hogging the couch." he says.

Takeomi scoffs, he sits up with you, giving you a kiss on your cheek.

"Last night was fun, I look forward to spending more time with you." He smirks, as he gets up from the couch. You give him a cheeky smile, he gives you a wink in return, before walking off to his room.

"So, that's where you were last night." Sanzu says.

Oh... Fuck...

Remembering the deal you made with Sanzu. You start to get nervous. He turns to face you, eyeing you, you can feel your face start to burn.

"You were supposed to be mine last night, love." He says in a cold manner, as he stares at you.

You clear your throat, "I-I-I" struggling to get your words out.

Sanzu stands, extending his hand out to you.

"Come." he orders.

Without hesitating you grab his hand and follow him. He guides you in the direction of the red room.

Fuckkkkkk...

"Hey y/n." hearing your name called, Sanzu and you pause, you turn to face the voice calling you.

"Hey, Kaku." you stammer, relieved he stopped you.

Save me, Kaku, save me!

"I'd like to take you out for lunch."

You can hear Sanzu smack his teeth, his patience wearing thin.

"She's busy right now." Sanzu hisses.

"I wasn't talking to you." Kakucho spits.

"We need to discuss the details for the upcoming gala."

"Be ready in thirty, beautiful." Kakucho says in a sweet tone, pecking your cheek.

Yes, my savior!

Sanzu pulls you, still leading you towards the red room.

Shitttttttttttt.

But to your surprise he stops you both right in front of your bedroom door.

Oh thank god!

"Get ready, but before you go, meet me in the red room." He orders. Giving you a harsh peck on your lips.

C'monnnn

You take a quick shower, washing off the night you and Takeomi had. You brush your teeth, and do just mascara and gloss since you didn't have much time. You throw on a short, plaid dress with some cute white sneakers, throwing your hair up in a messy bun. You take a minute to breathe, nervous about what your punishment could be.

You arrive at the red room door, slowly opening the door. Once you enter, you glance over to the left side of the room, you can see Sanzu sitting in one of the chairs. He looks delicious, the way he's sitting with his leg crossed over the other in a "4" formation. His arm resting on one of the arms, with a cup of whiskey in his hand, the other has his phone as he scrolls through it. You try to contain the drool that wants to dribble out of your mouth.