Chapter 9

Your eyes squint as you see the morning sun shining through the window. Slowly opening them up, you look around still in a slight haze. Noticing that you're not in your bedroom but someone else's. You look around to see that this room was dark, with black accent walls. Very sleek and modern furniture, with dark emerald embellishments throughout the room. Beautiful works of art filling the walls.

You stretch and yawn, rolling over. To your surprise you see Kakucho propped up against the headboard, a book in his hand.

"Good morning, beautiful," He says, smiling down at you.

"Good morning, handsome" you flirt back.

"Kaku, how come I'm in your room?" You ask.

"Well, you kinda passed out last night." he chuckles.

"I did? I don't remember anything except..." You blush. remembering that Kaku was there watching Mikey fuck you.

"Y/n, you put on quite a show." He chuckles. Your face red from embarrassment. 

"I carried you into my room, so that I could keep an eye on you. I wanted to make sure you'd be okay".

The thought of him wanting to take care of you really warmed your heart, he was the nicest out of the bunch. You couldn't understand why he was so different from the others.

"Kaku, we didn't do anything, did we?" You ask, your body writhing in pain from the night before.

"No, we didn't. I laid you down, and the only thing I did was clean the makeup off of your face" He replies.

You're mortified at the fact that you don't have any makeup on in front of him. Your makeup was a security blanket, it made you more confident and without it you felt naked. You caress your face, gasping at the fact your face is bare.

"It's okay y/n. You're absolutely stunning with or without makeup" he snickered. You blush at his compliment.

Kaku lowers himself down, laying directly in front of you. His nose caressing yours, his eyes embraced yours. He gently wipes your hair away from your face, leaning in, his soft lips brushing against yours. You push into his lips softly, your mouths gently fighting each other. You sink into him.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

You hear a phone ringing, thinking it was Kaku's. He continued to kiss you not motioning for his phone, you break the contact between you two. You realize the ringing is coming from your side of the bed. You turn over to see your phone ringing on the nightstand.

<Incoming call>

Boss is calling...

Curious as to why your boss was calling, you check the date and time on your phone.

"FUCK!!! IT'S MONDAY! I'M LATE FOR WORK!" You panicked.

"Y/n, calm down." Kaku says peacefully, trying to calm you down.

"Kaku, don't tell me to calm down. I've never in my 5 years ever been late to work. My perfect attendance is ruined!" You cried.

You didn't have many flaws but being a perfectionist was one.

"Y/n, it's okay. You go get ready. I'll meet you downstairs and drive you to work." Kaku insisted.

You nod, giving him a quick peck. Him trying to console you made you feel feelings you haven't felt in a long time.

Running to your room, you hastily jumped in the shower. Washing off any remnants from the night before. You hop out quickly throwing on a black business dress, with a matching blazer, throwing on some Louis Vuitton heels you saw on one of the closest shelves. You quickly wrap your hair in a sleek bun, having no time for it to dry. You swiftly throw on some mascara and a clear gloss, spritzing your vanilla perfume.