Chapter 32

"The full plan is for you to seduce Kanji tomorrow night at Omnia. We'll invite him out and make it known you'll be dancing as the headliner. Assuming he can't refuse that statement, he'll hopefully arrive at the club. Then you'll seduce him, taking him to one of the private rooms. We'll meet you there shortly and take care of the rest." Sanzu says.

You listen closely to Sanzu words, making mental notes of the operation.

"Got it" you nod aggressively.

"Alright, any questions or objections?" Saznu queries.

"What if he doesn't follow your guys supposed plan?" you ask.

"Then we'll resort to plan B, but we won't worry about that until we see how tomorrow night goes." Sanzu states.

"Any further questions?" he asks.

Everyone shakes their heads 'no', "Alright meeting adjourned." he announces.

Everyone motions up from their seats, but you rest your hand on Mikey's, stopping him.

"Mikey, may I speak with you for a moment?"

He nods and sits back down, the others exit the conference room.

"What is it y/n?" he asks.

You rub the back of your neck nervously, "Since I'm doing this for you guys, can you grant me one little favor?" you ask shyly, looking down as you circle your finger on the table.

"Anything for you, babe." Mikey smiles. You wrinkle your eyebrows in astonishment. You were surprised by his words, especially since last time you asked for a favor he made you go down on him. You toss away the memory remembering who that favor was really for.

"Y/n?" Mikey says in a concerned tone, snapping you out of your thought.

"Oh sorry!" you mumble, snapping back to reality.

"So... Mikey..."

"Y/n just spit it out." Mikey chuckles.

"Okay... well, Vanessa-"

"Vanessa?" Mikey says confusingly.

"Mhm." you nod.

"She's helped me out so much by just being there for me when I needed to talk, to keeping me fed." you laugh softly. Mikey just watches as you speak, admiring your laughter. Such a lovely sound to him.

"She told me about her true love... and I want to do something nice for her. Will you allow her to see him?" you mumble.

You see Mikey pondering the idea.

"Because I love you, I will grant you this favor." he smiles.

You jumped up squealing, you were so happy that he approved, you gave him a huge hug, falling into his lap. He laughs at your childlike excitement.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" you grin, planting kisses all over Mikey's face while he laughs.

"Okay! Okay!" he laughs. He cups your face into his hands, forcing your gaze into his.

"Who is this man that has Vanessa's heart?" he asks.

"His name is... Chifuyu..." you whisper, not sure how Mikey would react.

You see him raise an eyebrow, "Interesting." he stammers.

"Interesting?" you question.

"I used to hang with him back in the day." he says.

"Wait really?" You ask in a surprised tone, Mikey nods.

"Interesting indeed." You mumble.

You can see Mikey's expressions change, his face donning a sly grin.