Someone To Wipe Your Tears

Cr:

How has everyone been lately? As for me, I have been busy to the point when I get home, I went right into bed. 😅 As you guys might have already realized, from now on, the updates might take a long time between each chapter. It is not only that I am busy, it had become a struggle to write every chapter. The story is in my head but when I start to write, it stopped like my head is all blank with nothing in there. 🥲 And they would usually pop up at night and I have to tell myself to sleep because of work, so yes, nothing comes to mind in the morning.😭😭😭 Thank you everyone for still putting up with me, you guys are the best and I am still struggling to write because of you guys. It is because of you guys I still enjoy writing stories, so, thank you!

Enjoy!

---🦊🦊🦊---
Since Sasuke come to live at the Uzumaki mansion, what happened the first day he arrived there did not repeat. Though everyone did not initiate a conversation with him first, they did not avoid him when seeing him. Sasuke thought he couldn't ask for more, he was happy that at least they did not exclude him or be hostile toward him. He has even been able to be close to Naruto without the other scowling at him but... It seems, Naruto is very wary of him and won't let him treat him as more than the mother of their daughter. Though he did not mind when he wants to feel their daughter, when he got too close, Naruto would let him know his boundaries. He does that, by telling him excuses like, he needs to rest or he had been sitting too much so he needed to move around some. And since he knows Naruto still has his fear, he tries not to be too persistent. He was content with the opportunities Naruto has given him and he was willing to give the other his space.

"Naruto," Sasuke called the one working despite only having less than two weeks to due. This was the sight he had seen and was able to witness as close as being in the same room. The month he had been living in the Uzumaki changed to week and never once did Naruto whine to stay home instead of being here in the office. Many things that he did not try to see before, he was able to see and he can't deny how lucky he was before. Having Naruto as one's partner is like being blessed by God. Though he missed out on that because of his unwillingness to let go of Ino, he won't repeat that same mistake.

"It is time for your massage."

"... It seems being CEO isn't enough work for you?" Naruto said to the one who had made himself obligated to give him a foot massage after seeing his granny helping him with it before. At first, he denied but when Sasuke reasoned with wanting to be a part of taking care of their daughter, he couldn't say no. He understood that Sasuke is trying to be inclusive in the life of their daughter that he doesn't want to rob him of that. Because, a part of him already feel bad for the expression Sasuke make after knowing he was pregnant and left it unknown to him. Despite how their relationship ended, they both have equal rights in their daughter's life, after all.

"It doesn't feel swollen or uncomfortable."

"Still, it is best to massage them to relief them from getting swollen later at night." Sasuke said to the one almost pouting for being forced (?). He hide his faint smile after Naruto still listened to him, because if he was to smile openly, he would be accused of making fun of him again. He doesn't know why, but every time he smiles in front of Naruto after getting something he wants from him, Naruto would be upset. He would be told that he was making fun of him. Perhaps, it was his emotion that was not stable because of the pregnancy. And to tell the truth, he doesn't mind at all, instead, he felt that Naruto was cute every time he got upset like that. Even sexy, if he could be frank. And he felt like they are married yet again in time like that.

Naruto watched Sasuke carefully and gently massaging his feet, not even whining to have to touch them. It reminded him of the time when Sasuke remind him of his place, the place that is below him. It makes him realize that maybe all those times Sasuke said things like that, it might just be his anger or... Maybe it was his way of hurting him because he can't really show his real feelings.