The Losers

Cr: to the rightful owner

Hello guys!
OMGee, finally another chapter! 😅 Hey, I am sorry for all the wait. I had tried my best and I hope you will enjoy the chapter, if not much, a little.

Enjoy!

                                  ---🦊🦊🦊---
Shin come to see Sasuke as he had lost contact with him after he started working. It has been a while but he had waited for Sasuke to be the one to get in touch with him first. However, he had started to understand that he might be losing him if he let it be. He opened the door and instantly grimaced at the stink of alcohol, it was awful. As the windows were shut, blinds down with no lamp on, he could only make out Sasuke lying on the sofa in the living room when he squinted his eyes.

''What do you think you are doing?!'' He asked after almost tripping on the bottles on the floor, but he was ignored. He didn't bother to ask another question and proceed to pick up the bottles to throw.

                     Sasuke opened his eyes annoyed when the light hit his eyes and the sunray shone through the opened blind. He couldn't ignore the uninvited guest anymore.

''Close the windows!'' He demanded before searching after the bottle of booze to once again fall asleep. He carried himself to sit and looked at Shin who is now standing beside the sofa where he was sitting.

"Where is my booze?!''

''I had thrown them in the trash.'' Shin replied and knitted his brows as Sasuke stand up and headed out of the living room.

''Where are you going? Sasuke?"

"To take the liquor of course." Sasuke said furiously as the other did what he didn't ask for. Right now, he did want to be alone as the only one he want to see won't spare him a glance.

"You should go back. I don't want anyone around."

                     Shin was even more upset that his presence was denied and even his help was ignored. He had heard him chase him out before, telling him he was going to chase after Naruto once again. But only now did he understand the seriousness. He knows that Sasuke is drowning his sorrow and helplessness with liquor because Naruto wasn't giving in.

"And close the windows before you go.'' Sasuke said before processing toward the kitchen.

"Also, I had told you, didn't I? To give back the key card?"

''... How could you do this to me? I was worried about you and come to look but you ask me to leave?" Shin yelled but all the owner of the place did was raise his hand to stop him. Forcing him to swallow the nonsense.

''Thank you for worrying about me, Shin. Thank you!'' Sasuke contended, his tone revealing how much he want the other to leave him alone. 

                     Shin clenched his lips, he also is too tired to try to please Sasuke who only sees him as a disturbance. He was too exhausted to even say anything more and left without saying anything.

''I told you to close the windows!'' Sasuke mumbled with a heavy sigh as he heard the door shut. He approached the sofa again and sit down before bringing his hand up to his face. Once again, the only image flashing in his mind was the one who regard him as thin air.

"All you do is ignore me. Naruto, I should have seen your determination when you divorced me."

                     Naruto looked at the one who quickly seized his chance and now sitting in front of him in his office, the office he was given by his brother when he started working, insufferably. Yes, somehow the one who asked for his office decided to let him stay and took Kakashi's office instead as it should have been from the beginning. Although, he had the right to take his brother's office per his position which is the highest among the shareholders.