What We Are

Cr: to the rightful owner

Hello,
I was thinking if I should update tomorrow instead but... I couldn't resist myself!

Enjoy!

---🦊🦊🦊---
Time flies by and the once mansion that consisted of two brothers has expanded with their spouses. The quiet meals now have more people around the table. As always, Deidara and Ino waited for the other two in the dining room to have breakfast.

Naruto who come running down the stair stopped in front of the dining room, he knows what was waiting for him.

''Have you slept well, my dear brother?'' Deidara asked with his eyes sparkling.

'No use! He was teased again!'

''I sleep like a log." Naruto said as always because he doesn't want Ino to feel troubled by his brother's joke.

''Have you sleep well, Ino?''

''Yes, like a log." She has caught Naruto's playfulness, sometimes.

''Sorry to let you guys wait.'' Sasuke who walked in said, stretching his body.

''Are you tense?'' Tsunade asked with a smile before suggesting when she got a nod from him.

''A walk around the garden in the morning will do you good."

"Is it? But it would be lonesome to walk alone." Sasuke proclaimed, his gaze fixated at Naruto.

Deidara stared at his brother who was busy eating his breakfast, unaware of Sasuke's gaze.

"Ino, you seem like you need a walk too." Naruto remarked and got a smile from Ino.

Of course he knows why Sasuke was boring a hole in him. He doesn't even need to guess that he wanted his help to pick Ino so they could stroll around like the lover they are.

''Aniki and I have to go to work.'' He explains his action to not seen too deliberate.

''Should we go, aniki?"

''Have a good walk.'' Deidara said to his wife standing up.

He was so confused at Naruto's behavior then again as Naruto said, they have work to attend and it might be the reason Naruto didn't accompany his husband.

''Baa-chan, I won't be coming to eat dinner.'' Naruto said after the couple exited the dining room.

''You are spending too much time at work than home, Naruto-kun." Tsunade has picked up on the way Naruto is changing gradually.

"Before you said your brother was a workaholic, now you are worst than him."

''Don't sulk, baa-chan. Today I thought I will go meet Kiba, that's why." Naruto rubbed his head on her arm.

''Aren't you coming back today?" Deidara asked seeing as always, Tsunade gives into Naruto's plea.

''I think so. However, I'll make sure to come home before the dawn.'' He wants to stay alone, from everyone to collect his thought.

  While taking a stroll at the grand garden, Sasuke looked at Ino and declared;

"It's like we got the right helper. I am happy we got time to be together.

  Ino pulled her hand out of his grasp, making Sasuke look at her questioning.

"Yes, Naruto is a nice guy." She said before explaining why she withdrew her hand;