Good Or Bad News?

Cr: art by me.

Hello~
For everyone who waited for the D-day, it's happening and let's welcome...

Beware! From this chapter onward, there will be lots of time skip not to drag the story too long.

Enjoy!

                               ---🦊🦊🦊---
Naruto waited for the person who took his time getting back to him. However, he have finally replied back.

"Today, everything will end." He told himself before seeing Sasuke come with Tsunade behind him.

"Thank you for sparing me some of your precious time."

                  Sasuke didn't say anything. He doesn't want to be here because, after this, he might never be able to enter this mansion again even if he wanted.

"Baa-chan, could you bring him something to drink?" Naruto requested before looking at the one staring at him.

"I hope it isn't too much to ask you to accompany me to the shrine today."

"Why don't we get over with it? You asked me here to sign the divorce, aren't you?" Sasuke doesn't like that he was being forced by the other one.

"When we married we make our vow at the shrine." Naruto waited for Tsunade to place the drink for Sasuke.

"Thank you, Tsunade-sama." Sasuke thanked the old lady before she walked out.

"Now that we are divorcing, I did like to let them know too." Naruto continued his previous statement.

"Why are you making it a big deal?" Sasuke was irritated to hear the divorce from Naruto's mouth.

                   He was still irritated that Naruto forced him to come here by sending him the sound clip of his and Shin's. He could have dragged the time to return here but he doesn't have it anymore.

"If you are that impatient, why don't you accept my request quickly?" Naruto asked before adding;

"The quicker you accept it, the quicker you will be free."

                 Deidara talked on the phone with Ino listening right by his side.

"Did you say Sasuke come home? " Deidara asked Tsunade who have phoned him before looking at Ino.

{Yes, they are talking about divorce.}

"Oh," Deidara has known about Naruto contacting Sasuke to settle everything but Sasuke has ignored his calls and messages.

"Please look after Naruto for us until we get home, baa-chan."

{You know I will. Don't worry about things at home.}

"What makes Sasuke finally shows up?" Ino asked after Deidara hung up from Tsunade.

"I don't know. Maybe he realizes what he wants." Deidara looked at his wife who seemed worried.

   Ino has blamed herself for being a part of the events in Naruto's life that Sasuke has ruined. Both he and Naruto have told her not to blame herself but they both know she needed time to forget that guilt.

"He didn't want Naruto in his life, he might have dragged the time to wait for your change of heart." Deidara said before pulling his wife to his embrace.

"I have already chosen you, Deidara." Ino said when she saw his worried face.

After what happened in front of that workroom, she has confessed her love for him and he accepted those feelings. They have been living as husband and wife since then, physically too.