The Begining Of Everything

Cr: to the rightful owner.

Hello everyone!
So, this is an old story of mine from 2010. It was a hetero fiction with another ship that I liked but now I want to rewrite it again.

I have changed it to omegaverse, just to keep most of the story the same but I already see that much will be changed too.

Because this story is done more than 60%, it won't affect the other stories.

Before reading, please read the warning as this story is darker than my other works. And read at your own discretion!

This is my X-mas gift to all of you who followed my stories.

🎄Merry Christmas!🎄

                               ---🦊🦊🦊---
The late-night didn't stop the two figures from entering a hotel instead of returning to their home. The two almost fall onto the floor as they heatedly sealed their lips together after entering the room they managed to book.

"I am sorry for making you think you are not enough, Sai." The blond urgently said when his lips were freed to take some air.

"I am sorry for always refusing to meet your parents, Ino." The one with the hair as black as the feather of a raven said before trailing kisses down the delicate throat of his girlfriend.

The two stumbled into the bedroom, their hands touching each other as though it's the only way to calm them down.

"Let me...let me be your first." The black-haired inquired, because right now he wants to make her his.

"If it is you," The blond caressed his hand on the cheek of his boyfriend before he nodded with a smile when meeting the eyes filled with desire,

"I won't regret it."

A smile worked through the eyes of the one getting permission. He quickly helped her strip the troublesome clothes off when she begins with his. They fall onto the bed as he lunges onto her.

"Wait, do you, uh, ...have a condom?" The one beneath the one with a bigger build asked while he was caressed by the big warm hand.

"...No." The one losing himself in the fire of lust denied, afraid to be refused.

"...They might have some here." The blond searched through the drawer beside the bed. The hotel should provide them.

"Here, put it on you."

The black-haired took the condom that was handed to him before he tore it with his teeth. He urgently stroked his pained erection a few times to make it harder.

The blond also prepared himself where they would be connected with the pack of gel he found along with the condoms. The odd sensation when his finger intruded calls a frown upon his face. Luckily his attention shifted to the kiss when he was kissed by his boyfriend.

"Ugh! You are so tight." The black-haired groaned when the tightness squeezed around him.

"Wait! Wai-... Let me get used to yours first." The blond pleaded with tears pricking his eyes. The pain down there tells him that something has been torn.

The discomfort makes him pull the one on top of him to please him with kisses. He only needed to avert his attention to something else while he get used to the shape residing inside him.

"Fuck! Augh...! Slow dow- do you even know how big you are?!" The blond cried as the black-haired moved as though he was chased by beasts.

"Haah. Sorry! You were squeezing me so much, I couldn't help it." The black-haired kissed the temple of the one in tears soothingly.