Life Is Sometimes Unfair

Cr: to the rightful owner

Hello~
I don't know if anyone waited yesterday for an update. I had been busy and yesterday I was so done after work that I couldn't update it. 😅 An early update before I start my class then.

Enjoy!

⚠️Warning⚠️
Self-harm

                              ---🦊🦊🦊---
Naruto has detained himself in his room without talking to anyone after the day he got to know someone was living inside him.

                     He doesn't know how to feel. He was ready to cast everything and begin fresh but how would he do that now? Now he hated Sasuke even more, for leaving him and not refusing when he mentioned the divorce. That was enough proof that he wasn't the one Sasuke would ever choose even if Ino wasn't around. Because he hated the father, he also detested the child that come without his permission.

                     He turned toward the balcony where even the sky is mocking him by pouring the heavy rain. This miserable life was a life everyone looked down on, including himself.

      Tsunade watched with red eyes at the one who is trying to cope with all the pain torturing him at once. He didn't not only receive the love from someone he loves, he was divorced and now pregnant and above all, his pain was given by the one who bonded him, taking with him even the freedom to have a family.

"Hahaha." Naruto laughed loudly, competing with the sound of the rain that pours down on his body.

     Tsunade grabbed hold of Deidara's arm as they watched him dancing amid the rain in the balcony of his room.

    He danced like there was the best beat of the music in his heart, his face lifted toward the sky while laughing loudly.

    Even though they couldn't separate his tears from the rain, they know he was crying. His laughter gives it away.

    Deidara didn't approach his brother who is now on the floor, head low and sobbing as though his heart have been shattered. As though he was left all alone in this cruel world that spite him.

   He know Naruto wanted to be alone but he let him know by standing here that they are here if he needed them.

"Hic..." Ino who was standing beside the two couldn't stop her tears, she didn't know a person could be this broken.

    She had thought that losing Sasuke was the most painful experience for her but Naruto must be feeling worst than that. It might be worst than when she thought she would lose Deidara.

     As night approached, Tsunade who have left Naruto to make him hot milk opened the door. She was terrified by the sight in front of her.

"Na-Naruto..." Her voice cracked as she couldn't control the fear and pain in her heart.

   Naruto looked up absently before smiling at her.

"Baa-chan, why are you crying?" He questioned before looking at the piece of broken glass that was covered with blood in his hand.

"Why did you do that? Deidara! Deidara!" Tsunade called for help before hurriedly taking the piece of glass from his hand.

    Deidara almost stopped breathing at the sight he see when hurrying into the room they left a while ago. The blood coloring Naruto's pajamas collar and the piece of glass with blood away from them said what Naruto did.