The Warmth That Shouldn't Be Used To

Cr: to the rightful owner

Hi!
Let's go! Oh, sorry to make our ojii-chan the villain in this story.🙏

Enjoy!

                                ---🦊🦊🦊---
Naruto come to see Deidara as soon as he arrived at the company. He wanted to discuss the matter of their company.

"Why aren't you resting at home?" Deidara asked when he saw Naruto sitting in front of him.

                  He had thought Naruto would want to stay at home after sleeping late in the morning.

                  Naruto shakes his head. He did rather live in the company than stay at the mansion and see the other two. 

                  He woke up because of the call from Kiba who asked him about where he was last night. He had told him everything except about what Sasuke did.

                  He had walked out in a hurry to come to the company and saw Sasuke and Ino happy in their little world without even noticing him.

                  He has hugged and apologized to Tsunade in the kitchen. Promised her he did go back to eat lunch at the mansion.

''Aniki, why didn't you tell me about the bankrupt?'' Naruto questioned, he doesn't want to waste time when they could be using it to solve the problem.

''Because I don't want this." Deidara remarked before assuring his brother.

''Believe me, I won't ruin what our parents have founded. This company will still be the biggest one in this city.''

''I believe you.'' Naruto looked at his brother who seemed weary. He shouldn't be shouldering everything.

''But let me help you."

                   Deidara was about to refuse but Naruto was quicker as he could read him.

"I am not that little kid who doesn't know anything. Aniki, don't forget that I'm an Uzumaki too." Naruto asserted.

''You are definitely not going to stay out of this, right?'' Deidara smiled softly when he got a nod from his little brother. Sometimes he forgets that he indeed has grown up.

                   Everything else was forgotten as the brothers added their heads to resolve the problem at their company. It took them one week to find the root of the problem and it wasn't a pleasant discovery. Deidara had called the one who was responsible for what happened to their company.

                  At the office of Deidara, the person who is like an uncle to the brothers smiled at Naruto.

                  Naruto returned his smile before looking at his brother with a heavy heart. He doesn't want to believe that they would be backstabbed like this.

"I believe you are aware of our company being under bankruptcy." Deidara begins after smiling at his brother, assuring him that everything will end today.

''Of course, I heard you at the meeting." The old man nodded before remarking;

"You can always tell me if you need my assistance."

                  Naruto chewed his lip nervously. He thought he won't want to be in the shoes of his brother now. However, he won't let his brother face everything alone either.

''Uncle Jiraiya, how could you do this to us?" Deidara was disappointed because Jiraiya was someone who helped their parents found this company.

                  Naruto pushed the file toward Jiraiya with the evidence they managed to gather.