Responsibility Or Desired

Cr: to the rightful owner

Mm! Sasuke is at it again and it will only worsen until he gets what he wants!

⚠️ Warning⚠️
Physically abusive

Enjoy!

---🦊🦊🦊---
Like every other day, Sasuke walked down the stairs and approached the dining room where he saw Tsunade.

"Have they all gone?" He asked the one telling the maids to prepare the breakfast.

"Only Naruto-kun has left." Tsunade said before gesturing at the maid to pour coffee for him.

"Deidara-sama and Ino-chan haven't come down yet."

"We are here." Deidara said as he heard her and walked in with Ino by his side. This is the usual every morning's sight after Ino started working.

"Where is Naruto?" Ino questioned Sasuke but saw him look at Tsunade for the reply.

"Naruto-kun left already." Tsunade let them know.

                   Ino hasn't have much talk with Naruto lately as he stopped going along with them on their dates. It seemed like Naruto is avoiding both her and Sasuke.

"Baa-chan, we won't be coming back to eat lunch today." Deidara said after knowing where his brother was.

"Ino and I would be outside working today. We have to take a look at the ice station."

                   Sasuke looked at Ino who smiled at Deidara. She seemed excited to go see the station. Though he was displeased to see her smiling at another man aside from him, he couldn't do anything about it.

      Naruto who came to the company before everyone got a call from his brother. He was told that they won't be coming to the company as they will take a look at the export of the ice.

"So he won't be coming here today." Naruto felt pleased that he won't have to meet Sasuke who still come to him to get Ino from Deidara.

"That's great! My day would be better without him.''

                    Deidara takes Ino on a tour around the station with the manager from there instructing everything.

''You seems interested, Ino." Deidara said to his wife who seemed very focused on what was told to her.

              Ino nodded before both of them were embarrassed at the manager's statement.

"Ino-san should be interested because she is the wife of the owner." The manager smiled.

                  Deidara looked at Ino whose cheeks reddened at the statement. He had decided to let her go but seeing her embarrassment, he felt pleased.

"Deidara-sama!" The staff called out to him as he come running to them urgently.

"Kakuzu-san wants to talk with you. He is on the phone."

                    Ino followed Deidara who proceeded toward the office hurriedly. She saw how worried he looked and thought the man must be an important partner.

                   Deidara told the worker to leave as soon as they reached the office. He looked at Ino and gestured her toward the chair.

''Have a seat." He said before picking up the phone where Kakuzu is waiting;

''Good noon, Kakuzu-san! How may I help you?"

{How does your man do theirs job? I said I need the ice in time and they haven't shown up yet!}