Racing Hearts And Denying Hearts

Cr: ovicati at tapas. Thank you @user01366482 for the help with finding the creator.

Uh-hm, I see what you are doing there Deidara. When will Naruto be able to be happy? Let's dig in!

Enjoy!

                               ---🦊🦊🦊---
The promise of Naruto's was set to reality after most of their problems were done. Instead of a tour around the city, he was asked by Tsunade to take her to the beach.

                   Tsunade wanted both Deidara and him to rest after their hectic schedule. They decide to come here after Ino's heat was gone and going to stay for three days.

''Ah, so refreshing." Shin who followed after Sasuke refused the last time stretched and breathes in the air.

    The others also breathe in the breeze and smiled at the view. The vast sea, the blue sky, and the colorful horizons were a view enough to make all the exhaustion disappear.

''Sasuke, I want to stroll along the seashore. Could you accompany me?'' Shin asked grabbing Sasuke's arm.

                 Sasuke turned to look at Ino who already looking at him;

"I think we should help the other with the bags.''

                 Shin made a face, wanting Sasuke to know that he wasn't happy. All Sasuke did after seeing his expression was take the bag that Ino was carrying.

''Let me help you." Sasuke offered and followed Naruto and Tsunade who already left for their summer house.

                   Deidara looked at them with a heavy heart. If they were still together, what should he do?

''Do you need help?'' Ino asked when she saw him looking at her.

''No. Thanks!'' Deidara followed the other with Ino by his side, leaving Shin all alone.

''Sasuke, I won't let you go from me again!'' Shin muttered angrily because Sasuke didn't give him attention.

''I better call Sai.''

                 They divided the room, and Naruto went to the room he this time around have to stay with Sasuke.

                 After putting his belonging into the wardrobe, he went to take a shower. He walked out of the bathroom and was startled to see the one who should be with Shin strolling. Lucky that he came out wearing a bathrobe.

"I didn't see Sai.'' Sasuke remarked, it was the exchange they did, no, he did when Shin followed with him.

"You said you'll invite him.''

                 Naruto ignored him because he doesn't want to argue when they come here to relax.

"Why isn't Sai here, Naruto?" Sasuke continued, having fun of being able to corner him. Satisfied by not seeing Sai here even though Naruto had said he would make sure Sai come.

"Or you didn't invite him?"

''If you want me to invite him that much," Naruto looked at Sasuke with pain in his chest.

''...I'll call him tonight!''

''Naruto," Sasuke grabbed hold of Naruto's arm before Naruto approached the bathroom with a new set of clothes.

'I might have taken too far.'

                    In fact, that is not what he wanted to talk about with him. What he wanted was to hear Naruto's voice. Naruto who hasn't spoken to him aside from the times he couldn't dodge it.