Never-ending Misery

Cr: to the rightful owner

Hello~
You should never use someone's weakness for your advantage!!!

⚠️This chapter contains: Coercing someone because of their second gender.
Verbal abusive
Emotional abusive
Attempted Rape ⚠️

Read at your own discretion!

Enjoy!

---🦊🦊🦊---
As the alarm rang, Naruto spring up in a hurry. Today he has a meeting at the company and it would be too shameful if he who was the shareholder arrive late.

"Baa-chan, can you put my breakfast in the lunchbox?" Because eating at home wasn't an option right now, he called out to Tsunade.

                  He isn't stingy like Kiba claims him to be but Tsunade makes the best food. Furthermore, he knows what he eats is clean. He also came back to eat lunch if he have time instead of eating outside. Maybe this might be one of the reasons why Sai broke up with him. He was never available, was what Sai said.

'If you want others' respect, you have to earn it.'  That was what his brother said to him when he started working at their company as an intern.

                   Naruto hurried down the stair before grabbing the lunchbox and shouting as he runs to his car.

"I'll come home if I have enough time."

"This gaki, really." Tsunade touched her cheek where she was pecked before shaking her head at his impishness.

                   As they reached the end of the more than three hours meeting, Deidara who was sitting at the head of the long table concluded;

''If all of you agree, we will end the meeting. Thanks, everyone.''

                   Naruto who was about to go with the other turned to look at his brother when he was called back. They waited until there were only them before Deidara speaks again.

''Are you sure...that you want to work here?'' Deidara asked because he know Naruto isn't as calm and collected like him.

                   Naruto is someone who convey his feeling when he thought he is right, without considering what others might feel. It is a good trait but not in a business where everyone is wearing some kind of mask.

''You know that you must have patience and calm yourself?" He said when his brother nodded.

''Yes, I know. I have decided to work here.'' Naruto also knows how he is and he also knows he has to adjust himself after working as an intern that has ended here now.

                   Deidara smiled at him with the looks of fondness before extending his hand forward;

"It is a pleasure to work with you, Naruto-san!"

"Aniki!" Naruto exclaimed at his joke but still shake a hand with him.

"I'll be at my office if you want anything. I hope there isn't a mountain of work like the first day you welcomed me."

''Jeez!" Deidara shakes his head when he was teased back but told him that;

"I'll be taking Ino to try on her dress, so I won't return to the company today.''

                  Deidara waited for Ino to try her dress as he have got the one he wanted. He looked through the catalog while waiting for her.

''Here comes the bride." The staff said after helping Ino with her white dress.

''What do you think?'' Ino asked because Deidara went quiet after looking at her.