Regret And Decision

Cr: NIO QII

Hey guys!
So here is something I need to tell you guys. I won't be able to update any starting tomorrow because of my studies and work. I might be able to update maybe on Friday, but I am not sure.

Enjoy!

⚠️Warning⚠️
There will be 18+, but I won't put the ⚠️ sign because it includes information about the story.

                              ---🦊🦊🦊---
Shin rubbed his palm on the chest of the one he was straddling on the sofa they were sitting on. He leaned in and trailed kisses down his throat.

"Sai." He nibbled his ear, grinding against the apparent tent that he was sitting on.

"Why are you here?" Sai questioned even though he knows what the other want.

"Where is Sasuke? Don't tell me he abandoned you."

                     Shin stopped what he was doing before glaring at the one who is laughing at him.

"Why would he? I am the best thing he could get his hand on!" Shin yelled before he unbuttoned Sai's pants and stroked his erection.

"Hasn't he called out to Naruto's name in his sleep?" Sai smirked before gritting his teeth as the tightness enveloped his cock.

"Ugh!"

"So what?!" Shin asked, moving his hips the way he know Sai likes it.

"They say people know how much something or someone is precious after they lost the thing or the person." Sai grabbed Shin's waist as the agonizing pleasure was making him lose it.

"Naruto isn't precious! Ugh!" Shin exclaimed as he was penetrated roughly by Sai after he was pinned onto the sofa.

                    He likes that Sai was losing it and was rough with him because of his anger. That meant he managed to hurt Sai a little.

"...agh! If he was precious why would...kh! you choose me? Hgn! Why would Sasuke divorce him?!"

"I am regretting that I choose you!" Sai brought his hands to Shin's throat as he saw him chuckling.

                     If he didn't let his lust get the best of him then, he would still have Naruto!

"If he didn't find us in that state, I would have never left him!"

"Guh...! You bastard!" Shin swore as what he is saying hurt him more than he did like to admit.

                     The grips on his throat get tighter the more Sai neared the climax. He hit Sai's arms as he was losing his breath.

"Let go! I can't...guh! Huff!"

"You better change Sasuke's mind before you lost him too." Sai said after letting go of the one gasping after the air.

"Don't waste your time on me, I won't take you back."

"That is low of you, saying that after fucking me like this." Shin declared as he watched Sai buttoning his pant again after he was done.

   Although Sai has said he didn't want any relationship with him, they have had this kind of relationship after Naruto wasn't around.

"I just gave you what you come here for." Sai looked at the one covered in their cum before clarifying;

"Don't think that this means anything. You are sleeping around with Sasuke too. Oh, wait, did you come to me because he won't give you any?"