Chapter 1753 Recruitment

 There are not many coal construction companies, but the land is not small. Zhuo Yiyi plans to allocate the remaining land to Hon Hai Company to build residential buildings.

  For this reason, she has also carefully measured that if five units are built, the space between the buildings must be left enough, at least four buildings can be built.

  It's just a pity that you can't build a high-level executive right now, otherwise how would they explain it? Where did this advance consciousness come from?

  Therefore, the current building can only cover six floors at the highest. This is indeed a lot less expensive, but there is no way.

  In the next negotiation with the people about the demolition, she doesn't need to go out in person, but Zhuo Yiyi has prepared the plan for them long ago.

  Most people's houses here are their own. When they learn that they will be divided into houses with flat roofs and flat roofs, and they don't need to add money, the people of course are willing to change houses.

  Yes, the people nowadays are so innocent. They still feel that it's a good idea to trade an old house for a new house.

  Therefore, there is no such thing as nails.

  And Zhuo Yiyi also clearly stated in the plan that if he signs to move out now, he will also give everyone a compensation to use them for renting a house.

  So this kind of phenomenon appeared, and these people wanted to rush to sign and vacate their houses quickly.

  However, there are also some public houses here, and it is these workers' families who live in public houses that cause problems in the end.

  It stands to reason that they are definitely not eligible to live in the building for nothing, and then you say that you give them the first right of purchase, and they don't want to spend money to buy it.

  If you don't want to spend money to buy it, and you can't take out the land of the house and exchange it with Hon Hai Company, then you can only play a rogue.

  There are some people here, so of course everyone is willing to follow suit. Hon Hai may be able to force them to allocate a set of miles to each of their households.

  Most of the residents have moved out, and these are the rest, not to mention Zhuo Yiyi, even Zhuo Lao Si didn't put these people in his eyes.

  But we are reasonable. There is definitely no need to fight and kill.

  Therefore, at this time, it is necessary for the relevant departments to come forward and put pressure on the workers' units, so that they can solve the housing problem for these workers as soon as possible.

  The compensation provided by Hon Hai has long exceeded the money they spent on building a house for their family members. Moreover, when the building is built, it also gives the employees of their two units the right of first refusal.

  And then they will be given a discount.

  Isn't it a big fool if you don't agree to such a great thing that is rare in a century.

  After several negotiations, these public houses were finally vacated.

  Although things are going smoother than expected, Zhuo Yiyi still feels that she is really tired recently, so what is most urgently needed now is to hire some talents.

  But she can't do everything by herself with the fourth and second brothers, so even if she and the second brother don't have to go to school, they won't be too busy.

  At present, the general manager of Hon Hai is Zhuo Honghai, and the deputy general manager is Zhuo Hongrui. Zhuo Yiyi's position at Hon Hai is the financial supervisor.

  When the garment factory opened, even if she gave up the position of factory director to Chen Mo, she would definitely not be free.

  So no matter what you consider, they will need a lot of people in the future.

  Now that there is no such thing as a TV commercial, Zhuo Yiyi went to the newspaper and posted a large-scale recruitment notice.

  Then I hired some classmates and went to various universities to hand out some recruiting flyers.

  People nowadays pay attention to iron rice bowls. Their Hon Hai company is a private enterprise, which is a new term.

  So when those college students saw the flyer, they just looked at it or talked about it. If they really came to apply for the job, nobody really wanted to.

  So Zhuo Yiyi waited all day, but the first applicant greeted him was still an old acquaintance?