Chapter 1423 Careful

  Shen Sanzhu carefully looked at the gift his brother-in-law had prepared for the two children, and the corners of his mouth twitched. He thought he could resign now, and then just rely on the two children to go to the uncle's place to rub something for the family. Up.

  "Playing with gold at such a young age, you are not afraid of spoiling them." Although their family has taken a big advantage, you can't just think about the benefits.

  "My mother said that girls must be rich, so I gave Shen Xuan a piece of inkstone. As for Shen Ning, it must be rich."

  Moreover, he made these golds himself.

  It's so fun to be able to make a piece of gold into what he likes, especially these gold ingots, but he prepares a big box for his children.

  Gu Zumo's words immediately received a response from Mrs. Shen, "Yes, yes, this is what I said, girls must be rich, but your sisters didn't have such conditions in our family back then."

  Back then, they don't have any right now . Such conditions.

  This is not the child's uncle, his younger uncle, well, he is capable.

  When being an uncle or a brother-in-law, you definitely can't just prepare gifts for two small ones. The big ones can all be watching.

  But giving gifts to a few older children would have to be a little thought.

  Shen Yan, Shen Hao, and Shen Jun are each a toy gun, Shen Xiang Shen Pan Shen Jing and a beautiful little schoolbag, and the twelve-year-old Shen Xiang also has a watch.

  While several boys have toy guns, they also have their schoolbags.

  Waiting for the schoolbags of a few girls here, it is even more so that half of the schoolbag is filled with nine-linked hairpins.

  How about Gu Zumo giving gifts to the older children is a lot of thought. This gift that fits well is so popular that a few children like it more than the golden gold.

  Of course, if the older children play and use, the two little ones have to have a share, so looking at it this way, these two little ones still make a profit.

  Send the children away. The big handbags Qin Hongbing brought over were all gifts for adults. "This is all the clothes I bought for my parents, and there are a few brothers. My eldest sister and my sister-in-law's If I can buy it, I bought a watch for you alone."

  Of course, the wine that Mr. Shen loves to drink and the cigarette he likes are all moved into the house by a box.

  After this period of effort, Shen Yiyi roughly calculated that the three thousand yuan that Gu Zumo spent on buying these gifts for her family must have gone out.

  This person never asked her for money. Every time she asked him if he needed money, he said that he had it and it was enough.

  It seems that there is really something. This big deal is definitely not a big deal in later life. In this era, if you can take out thousands of dollars without blinking, it is estimated that it is Little Mo.

  Shen Lao Niang saw that everyone had gifts, and even the eldest son's family who hadn't come yet had a share of Aimin and Wenying, but she didn't have a girl, so she couldn't help but become anxious.

  At this critical moment, if Xiao Mo upsets his daughter, why not marry him.

  "Xiaomo, Mom thinks that this emerald jewelry can't be worn by an old country lady, or should I give it to Yiyi?"

  Gu Zumo not only bought new clothes for his mother-in-law this time, but also took back a whole set of jewelry.

  Gu Zumo had discussed this set of jewelry with Shen Yiyi before. He bought it from outside, and it is said that it was worn by the old lady of the palace.

  Bracelets, rings, necklaces, earrings, this is a full set of emerald jewelry, keep them well, they will be very valuable in the future.

Chapter 1424 The obsession of the little original master

  Shen Yiyi heard Gu Zumo said that this thing was worn by the old lady of the palace and was still intact as new, so he put it away and brought it to Mrs. Shen when it came.

  Seeing this thing is really a good thing. Shen's mother has lived for most of her life, she has worn thimble, jewelry or anything, nothing.

  But I can't say that I haven't. I heard from Mrs. Shen that her father really bought a silver bracelet for her mother back then.

  Until one day, the original owner saw that bracelet and insisted on wearing it for fun, and then she was discovered by Old Mrs. Shen. As a result, it would definitely be snatched away.

  Shen Yiyi felt that this was what the little original owner owed Shen Lao Niang, and it was a bit unpleasant to say that it owed it. After all, the little original owner and her life could be said to have been given by Shen Lao Niang.

  Compared with that bracelet, life is definitely more important.

  Maybe this is the obsession of the original owner, anyway, she doesn't know what to do, just wants to give away a set of jewellery to Mrs. Shen.

  In fact, her old lady looks like a great beauty. She has worked for half of her life, and she stays in the country all year round. She doesn't like dressing up, and she has dark skin.

  In the future, she can't say that she will change her old mother back to what she used to be, but it's okay to eat fat and nourish white.

  When this set of emerald jewelry is worn...

  Actually, women don't care how old they are, and there is no one who doesn't like jewelry. Otherwise, Shen's eyes will shine straight when she sees these things.

  Gu Zumo know his  little wife's wish, naturally refused to put things to recover:

  "Mom, Yiyi's gift, I will give later. Some things given you can keep, which is you cannot wear now, will certainly have the opportunity to wear in the future."

  Gu Zumo said this, let Everyone immediately remember their family's life experience. If there is a real confession day in the future, then this set of jewelry of Mrs. Shen, its really useful.

  "Okay, let me put it away first." But this thing is not easy to take to the country, too expensive, don't say, in case people see it, put a big capitalist hat on their family?

  No, this thing is not good enough to cause trouble, but the son-in-law bought it, and she has to accept it.

  During this time, Mrs. Shen thought about it all the time, and then she could only push the things to her daughters, "Yiyi, first help mom to put them away. If there is a day to wear it, mom will ask you for it again."

  "Okay, Then I'll take it for you first." Looking at the unpredictable expression on Shen's face, Shen Yiyi seems to have guessed that his mother is afraid of being seen.

  It's because they two didn't think about it well. It was only seven or seven years ago, and the market still has strict controls on things like gold jewelry.

  Especially this kind of jewelry, which is very valuable at first glance, is really hard to explain if it is to be seen.

  Shen Yiyi took the box back to the house, and in a blink of an eye the thing went where it should go.

  I gave gifts to everyone, and the gift of the little daughter-in-law is of course indispensable.

  Gu Zumo followed in with the bag and conjured a more exquisite jewelry box from the inside, but this box was not too big, anyway, the two boxes were not big for Shen Ning and Shen Lao Niang.

  "Yes, I made this by myself. It's absolutely exclusive."

  I don't know if it was a drinker, or he was a little nervous. At this moment, the handsome face of Little Mo was a little red, and his breath was a little unstable, and he seemed to be nervous. 

  Shen Yiyi pretended not to see or hear anything, took the box, put it on the table, opened it carefully, and then suddenly closed it again.