You have a choice

The flight back from Dothraki city to Meereen wasn't as long as she expected, she wanted to fall asleep though, she didn't have proper sleep since they were captured or even the before.

Flying a healthy distance from Drogon she smiled at the view it was truly breathtaking, even after flying in a plane you never got to see such raw beauty the blue oceans , the sandy beaches.. the lovely buildings. She paused though because the very lovely stone and mortar buildings were being bombarded. She was about to call out but Daenerys noticed as well and made Drogon fly faster. She followed, they reached the pyramid when she did she scrambled off Rhaegal rather ungracefully, well that was because she wanted to get to the slums.

"I need to go see how those people are Danny" she pleaded but the queen shook her head.

"No, let's see what the situation is first. Before I send you off into those streets"

Alexandra wanted to argue but she could see the hint of pleading in those Danny's eyes . "Fine" she muttered gripping her bag tightly.

"Thank you" she said and immediately straightened herself.

Alexandra followed the queen back into the pyramid where the unsullied guard bowed at her arrival.

——————————-

Alexandra stood by the balcony watching the masters men launching flaming projectiles at the pyramid. She gritted her teeth. She wanted to check on the children, the women in the slums — yet here was holed up in a damn pyramid.

"Despite from the sounds of it the city is on the rise" another explosion rocketed through the air.

Alexandra scoffed "the city is on the rise?" She asked staring down at the dwarf.

Tyrion looked to the queen before looking to the woman who basically saved him by buying him along with Jorah "Meereen is strong. Commerce has returned to the markets. The people are behind you."

Another explosion sounds through the air. Alex was getting more fidgety by the second.

"Well, not all the people, of course. No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people. But the rebirth of Meereen is the cause of this violence. The Masters cannot let Meereen succeed. Because if Meereen succeeds, a city without slavery, a city without Masters..."

Yet another explodes outside. Alex turned to look at the devastation.

"It proves that no one needs a master"

Daenerys looked down at Tyrion "good shall we begin?"

Tyrion raised his brows "do we have a plan?"

Daenerys face blanked "I will crucify the Masters. I will set their fleets afire, kill every last one of their soldiers, and return their cities to the dirt. That is my plan."

Alex shook her head at the idea "Your grace-"

Daenerys shot a look at her lover "you disagree with my plan Alexandra?"

Alexandra grit her teeth, her jaw tightening " You once told me you knew what your father was. The mad king. What you're going to do is no better than destroying any and all who disagree with you. That's not ruling it's tyranny"

Tyrion nodded his head " I agree , your father had caches of wildfire hidden under the Red Keep, the Guildhalls, the Sept of Baelor, all the major thoroughfares. He would have burned every one of his citizens. The loyal ones and the traitors. Every man, woman, and child. That's why Jaime killed him."

Daenerys refused to acknowledge the comparison "this is entirely different."

"The city's are . But if you destroy every single person in this city including the slaves you've freed, the shackles you broke." Added Alexandra "I don't want these people I saved to die a senseless death because of your indiscriminate massacre. if I have to go out there myself to make sure they get somewhere safe then so be it" challenged Alexandra with her eyes staring harder into Danny's. She loved this woman but she would never turn a blind eye to such madness.

This was not the planOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara