Judgement..

"You know us being seen together walking the streets makes people constantly ask when we're too marry" she side eyeing her consort who snuggled into her arm.

"The intent is there, it shouldn't matter." Alex rolled her eyes at the reply. She looked around her, guards were hidden and now two were walking too their sides.

"I see, and you don't have a problem with waiting either?"

"No, I know the reason we're waiting. It's been two months and we are about to reach our destination.. so I can wait a little longer." Alex chuckled she pecked the girls head affectionately

"You're adorable.." she said. She wasn't lying , Clara was adorable and she could see how easy it was to fall in love with the girl. She was goodness, she wasn't tainted by the cruelty of the world in fact she was the opposite of Daenerys where as Daenerys could burn down cities without blinking , Clara would cry when she killed a boar. This girl was much too innocent, she only hoped she would remain so .

"Your grace we're in public don't make me blush"

Alex laughed loudly "it's not as if I said something indecent , I can only imagine how red your face would be then"

"You have a terrible personality your grace for teasing a maiden." Alex smirked

"Mm I'm just horrible aren't I ?" She joked along before Clara could reply a loud shout cut her off.

Her guards immediately drew their weapons and alex watched as a woman she had never seen before came out brandishing a sword pointing it at her. She pushed Clara behind her .

"You false queen! You are the death of us! You must be punished!!!"

Alexandra's smile was immediately wiped off her face. She stared at the woman making sure to keep Clara out of sight. Her guards surrounded her all pointing their weapons at the heretic.

"I don't believe I've met you , what's your name?" She asked holding her composure.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Lance walking beside Kate. She shook her head when she noticed his hand on his own sword.

"My name is not important to you servant of evil !" Alex frowned

"Why do you believe I'm a servant of evil? What proof do you have that I'm an what did you call me? Oh yes the false queen?"

"He said so! You must be punished and I will kill you!"

"I'm afraid I can't die just yet" she felt Clara trembling behind her clutching her shirt "and you're scaring my future consort as well as the rest of the district." She spoke to her guards this time "arrest her, she will be tried at a later date if she resists arrest you have permission to use whatever force necessary."

"At your command" her two guards subdued the woman with the help of Lance who came up behind her and distracted her. The swords clanged to the ground. She looked down at the woman staring at her is pure hatred. Jeez if looks could kill. She turned her back on the woman and saw her consort.

"It's alright.. I'm fine I wasn't hurt Clara" she tried but the girl was crying softly into her chest. She sighed " Lexa" she called

"Your grace ?"

"Take Clara to the palace.. I will be by soon" she gently cupped the girls cheeks wiping away the falling tears "shhh I'm fine, I wasn't hurt. So I need you to go with Lexa while I finish up here okay?" The girl hesitated. Alex brought their lips together in a soft kiss " there .. see I'm here.. I'll be back stay with your guard" Clara's cheeks burned red at the public display of affection and was escorted by the guards.