Mount the world

Daenerys sat beside Missandei at the fighting pits. With an open seat between her and Tyrion at the end, and Daario standing behind them.

Loraq took the open seat beside khaleesi.

She looked to her husband to be "where were you?"

"Just making sure everything's in order"

She turned and watched the announcer speak, sigils of the house Targaryen was lowered throughout the stadium.

"Free citizens of Meereen! By the blessings of the Graces and her majesty the Queen, welcome to the Great Games!"

A disgusted look made its way onto her face as she heard both mens declarations .

"They're waiting for you to clap" she glared at Loraq hesitating a moment before bringing her hands together into a noncommittal clap.

——————————————

Down by the slums, Alex finished up with her last patient. She looked up when the flaps of her tent was opened wildly by the boy that gave her the information on the harpies.

"I saw them again! They went to the stadium" The news made her jump into action and grabbed her bag.

"Thanks kid" Alexandra ran as fast she could, she knocked a few people out of the way as she made her way to the dragons pits. She knew Danny would be hosting those idiotic games but she didn't think those Harpies would attack them so recklessly .

When she arrived at the gates of the dragon pits. " Rhaegal!" She called the chain rattled she immediately scaled up his wing to her neck. .

"Come on buddy I need your help" she muttered getting rid of the chain around his neck, she loosened the pin and dropped it to the ground. She shot a look to viserion "I'll be back for you I promise"

She closed her eyes and tapped Rhaegals head gently, the same feeling of calmness rushed over her. She spoke to him directly through her mind 'I don't know whether worthy of this, but there is a woman who has cared for you since before you were born. You are her children, she is your mother. And like all children you are angry at her, you're angry she didn't trust you enough.. but I know deep down she does trust you.. she trusts and loves you because you are her children. I need you help me save her.. please Rhaegal."

A loud roar echoed through the pit, she grabbed onto a horn as Rhaegal took to the skies. The feeling was absolute bliss but she didn't and couldn't enjoy it, now not when the Sons of the Harpies were in that damn stadium launching an attack on the woman she loved.

——————-

The stadium.

Jorah, Daario, and the Unsullied formed a ring around Missandei, Daenerys, and Tyrion in the center of the pit. The Sons of the Harpy began to rushing from the other exit they were heading towards. They surrounded the ring, testing out the outer ring before they began rushing. A few made it past the outer ring but were killed by Daario. Missandei and Daenerys join hands and Daenerys closed her eyes trying to call out for Drogon.

When a loud roar was heard overhead, Daenerys's eyes expecting to see Drogon but widened she looked up to see Rhaegal flying overhead.

A stream of dragonfireblown from his mouth, her eyes widened a smidge more but the smile curling up on her lips couldn't be hidden , not when she saw the humanoid figure riding her dragon. The ring of fire kept the sons of harpies at bay. Giving Rhaegal the opportunity to fly lower.