There is a possibility ..

Alexandra had just cleaned herself of the blood and whatever substance was left from the undead. She wiped away the blood marring her skin. As she fixed her uniform. She was buttoning her shirt when a knock sounded on the door.

"Enter" she said turning to the see her guest . She smiled at the appearance of Daenerys.

"You destroyed the table, after you left with ser Jaimie the cracks deepened and fell to pieces before our very eyes.."

Alex blinked in surprise "I'll get them a new table" she shrugged

Daenerys chuckled "I suppose the action made me feel more at ease knowing that you faced over a hundred wight walkers and returned with a few scratches."

Alex hummed buttoning the last button " it was barely a warm up truthfully. I haven't been able to go all out yet. Humans would die and well I don't partake in massacres."

Daenerys nodded, she closed the gap between Alexandra and her. She pushed the woman back into the bed, straddling her lap " you seem much to familiar with ser Jamie"

Alexandra raised a brow at the slight jealousy "dany he ain't my type" she snorted but continued " Before I left kings landing I spoke to him. I told him that his sister would betray us. Honestly I never believed she would retreat that easily in the first place— but when she said she'd march her armies north." She shook her head " It was almost laughable. I had been to occupied to tell you.. but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. All that could've been stopped if your admirer didn't blurt our his allegiance so bluntly." She said matter of factly.

"You still carry a grudge for that? I thought you said this war isn't about grudges and motives of revenge?"

Alex rested her head against Danny's chest, it wasn't as cushioned as Clara's but tits were tits. And besides she was always more of an ass girl. " it's not, your war isn't. But this one against the dead certainly has a hint of it."

Daenerys furrowed her brows before realization hit her , she threaded her fingers through Alex's golden locks that were still a bit damp from the bath . "your half brother?"

"Mm.. I have a bad feeling " She sighed — her father told her about him. When she reunited her soul all the memories her god half had seen and experienced melded into her own experiences. Which is why she knew of her half brothers plots. " if anything goes wrong I need you to take care of yourself first" she pleaded quietly " if he does he'll use it in his advantage."

Daenerys stared down into the blue pleading eyes "are you saying I'm a weakness?"

Alex shook her head "You're not my weakness if anything my love for you gives me strength but when it comes to you I have a tendency on being unreasonable.. and more reckless than usual so just for both our sakes don't interfere with Drogon and Rhaegal."

Daenerys struggled to reign in her emotions " You're asking me yet again to abandon you" she choked out "it's as if you're always asking me to abandon you.."

Alexandra realized Daenerys's may have had a point she used the famous words of her second favorite wizard " for the greater good, then yes it seems I am always asking you to abandon me" she said softly "I know you'll be strong enough to do what I'm asking.. that's why I ask."

Daenerys shook her head "and what if I'm not? What if i don't like living in a world where you don't exist ?"

Alex pursed her lips "Are you calling yourself weak Daenerys Targaryen?"

"Yes.. if it means I don't have to abandon you then I'll be the weakest Targaryen to ever live" she declared eyes glossed over with tears.

Alex snorted and kissed her chest "idiot " she muttered " You could never be weak. You're strong, fearless, passionate and so many more but one thing you have never been is weak.."