I dont like winter

After the announcement that Jon Snow had indeed arrived Tyrion set the various groups to the their tasks . He sends Yara and Theon to Dorne to gain more support from Ellaria sand.

Grey worm headed to Casterly rock to try and take on the Lannister forces.

While Tyrion would send a letter to Olenna Tyrell to gain her support In dethroning Cersei as queen. With everyone set to leave and head to their tasks it left Alex, Tyrion Daenerys and Varys in the chamber of the painted table to welcome Jon snow.

"What will you do in regards to Theroux ?" Alex hummed in thought she glanced at Lance who seemingly followed her train of thought.

"I will go your grace"

Alex laughed "are you a mind reader buddy?"

Lance smiled " No, but Theroux would only believe either your grace or myself. He won't accept the word form anyone else."

"Yeah he is a paranoid guy, be sure to tell he can shove the pig farm instead I'll take his finest white silk and lace in preparation of my wedding to Clara. You can take a the fastest ship along with 10 of the queenguard with you"

Lance gripped his sword and with a nod headed off to complete his duty.

"When are you marrying queen Alexandra?" She looked to the Oompa Loompa.

"In a week. Give or take. Clara is actually heading back to the island this evening to start the preparations." She explained.

Tyrion tapped his fingers idly "am I invited?"

Alex rolled her eyes "you just want to come for the wine."

"There'll be wine?" He asked feigning surprise

"Mm snake wine, makes you rather loopy." Alex shot a look at Daenerys who turned her head at the conversation.

"But yes you're all invited , it's a day of celebration one that will be far and few between once this war gets started"

"Very true."

"So about this wine? Is there any way I could get a preview before the wedding?"

Alex snorted " No, it's specially made for festivals and so forth.. so unless there's a festival tonight that I'm unaware of I'm afraid we'll have to get drunk of peach brandy Ty Ty."

"oh well as long as it makes you drunk then I have no complaints" Alex went to answer but the doors opened again.

Alex looked at the man that entered, scruffy was the word that came to mind, she leaned over to whisper in Tyrion's ear "didn't you say he was a king?"

Tyrion nodded "then why does he look homeless?" She asked taking in his apparel. It was so thick, furs upon furs all black, his beard unkempt and his hair was tied in a bun probably the only decent thing about him.

Tyrion snorted but stopped himself from full out laughing when he rose to his feet .

Daenerys on the other hand sat where she had been for the longest time staring at Jon snow . She admitted he was handsome in a rugged way but her eyes went to Alexandra, the defined jaw, permanent red lips, lightly tanned skin, lean muscled arms and the bluest eyes she'd ever seen.. her blatant admiring was interrupted when the woman looked back at her and once again those blue eyes pierced her very soul, reminded her of the evening the made love.

"Your grace" whispered Tyrion dragging her from her thoughts. She turned her eyes away from the perfect woman and stared at the man from the north.

Missandei took charge " Her grace Daenerys Targaryen, mother of dragons, mother of the unsullied , khaleesi to the Dothraki and breaker of chains"

Davos looks at Jon amused "Jon snow king of the north" he introduced simply