Hoseok shook his head, removing the case from his lap and placing the freshly rolled blunt on the coffee table before standing.

He walked over to her and wrapped his fingers around her chin, tilting her head up so that she looked at him.

"You're not getting fat. You're perfect either way things go. You're so damn beautiful and you look amazing in anything you wear. But I won't be with you tonight and plus you're going to a club. Im not letting you go out and about like that, princess." He said.

Trinity was defeated. No, she didn't say any of that to guilt trip him. She honestly had been feeling insecure about her weight lately. Eventhough she was a dancer she still had her body insecurities. This was the first time she had ever spoken about them to hoseok though.

She knew he would love her under any circumstance. He was the last to judge her body, he fucking worshipped her at this point.

But she just wanted him to understand that this was her trying to embrace herself. She just wanted to go out and look sexy while doing it. She knew who she belonged to and she wouldn't overstep any boundaries.

But that was just hoseok being overbearing and overprotective. He had always been like this...

"So go put a jacket-"

"Go put a jacket on. I know." Trinity slouched, pulling herself away from him and doing a slow walk back to the bedroom to put on her leather jacket.

Atleast it went with her outfit.

After she was done, she grabbed her phone and took a picture or two before going back to the front.

Now hoseok sat sparking the blunt, the remote in his free hand as he flicked through the channels on the tv.

"How about this?" Trinity asked to capture his attention.

Hoseok looks over at her just in time as he's blowing out some smoke. He nodded as his eyes raked over her body.

As always, Trinity grew nervous under his gaze. It was too flattering and sexual.

"That's much better." He said. "I'm still not fully okay with it."

"You'll live." Trinity laughed, going over to sit on his lap.

"I guess." Hoseok kissed his teeth, placing the remote down after finding a boxing match to watch.

"I'm going with Michelle and Yanna. I should be back before midnight. I made you some subs and put them in the fridge because I know you don't like warm sandwiches. And I'll call you once I get there." Trinity said.

"Okay. Thank you, baby." Hoseok said as he pulled her towards his chest.

Trinity kissed his lips before standing.

"Have fun." Hoseok said to her.

"I will. See you later." Trinity pulled out her car keys from her purse as she walked towards the door.

"See you later, love you!" Hoseok called out.

"I love you too." Trinity closed and locked the door before turning on her heels to take the stairs. Honestly, that was very easy. Much easier than she thought it would be.