❤I Like It❤

* Jimin's Pov*

Today is a great day for me cuz my Kookie is returning back from his business trip after 3 months...

I've prepared his favorite dishes and baked a cake to surprise him... It's not a big deal that he had gone to so many business trips before but i ain't did something like this or never planned on giving him a great treat before like this...

But Today....
I'm not in the floor.. I'm so excited to meet my husband already...I know that you all are confused  about my actual problem right now... I'll tell you why......!!

* Flash Back*

I was cooking along with Jin hyung and Tae was feeding his baby while sitting in the dining...

" What's the plan for today... "Tae asked and I was washing the dishes but looked at him when I heard a voice and saw him caressing baby's soft locks...

Jin hyung finished his cooking stuffs.. Washed his hands and wiped with a tissue...

" Let's go shopping " He said and throwed the tissue in the dust bin..

" That's great...lets drop  children in the school and after that can go to shopping.. What you say guys.. " I said and wiped his hands with a towel after finishing my duty...
.
.
.
As per the planning, Jin hyung drove the car to school to drop children... Woonie sat on my lap in the passenger seat while Jiya and Monie sat along with Tae and his baby on the back seat...
After a while we reached the school and Woonie jumped out of the car quickly which made him to fall a lil bit...

" Woonie.. Don't rush! " I shouted and he returned back a cute bunny smile..

" Mianhae... " He said and waited for his noona..

Monie got down the car after pecking the babies and grabbed Woonie's hands... They both bid a good bye  and mean while Sokie joined them running and they all hugged each other and ran inside the school compound intertwining their hands...

" Jennie noonaa! " I called out Jennie who was about to leave after sending off her daughter got flinched towards the my voice...

"Jiminie baby..! " I stepped out  the car and hugged her...

"Wanna hang out with us..? " Tae asked her within inside the car and she shooked her head with a cute smile..

" Oppa is alone in the restaurant.. So need to go back... " She said and waved back...

After a while she left and Jin hyung drove and took us to one of the famous shopping complex...

Tae clipped up his baby in the carrier bag near his chest while Jin hyung hold Jiya in the baby cart..

We purchased so many items like dresses, Costemetics , household stuffs etc etc....

I felt really tired and I just wanted sit and rest somewhere else... So we headed towards the nearest restaurant.. Jin hyung ordered something to eat and i felt nausea but didn't show it up...
After a while the order came and we chitchated about random stuffs in between the diggings..

The smell of certain foods made me in trouble and i felt a sudden urge to throw up..
I excused myself and ran towards the washroom and burfed in the closet non Stoppingly .. I felt very tired..

" Jiminie.... Are you okk" I heared a voice from outside the door and it was Jin hyung... I could feel worriness in his voice..

" I'm okk hyungie" I replied and washed my hands and face but suddenly felt like my head was spinning highly and with in a minute I collapsed on the floor....

After a long hours I become conscious and opened my eyes to see that I was in a hospital....

*End of the flash back*

.
.
.
Hobie hyung and family came here early in the morning itself and he had already gone to the airport to pick them...
I feel very nervous at the same time  very happy and excited to see him back..
We arranged every thing perfectly and gathered in the living room... After a while  heared a door bell knock and I smiled widely expecting someone badly..

Jin hyung eagerly went and opened the door with a warm welcoming smile and was about to hug his husband but immediately saw something rushed beside him with an extreme high speed and jumped upon Yoongi's hips..

" Hyungieeeee.....!! " We all looked dump but found it funny while watching Tae and Yoongi hyung rolling in the floor..

" Oh... Lil creeps go and get a room! "Jin hyung kicked Tae's butt playfully and we all laughed at there acts...

"I missed you oppaa" Jin hyung acted cute and hugged Joonie hyung and kissed him in front of us...

" Look this old man  acting cute..!! First you go and get your room grandpa.." Yoongi teased him back and everyone laughed at there jokes..

I smiled and looked at my husband secretly and saw him already looking at me with a love eyes... I blushed and looked down and smiled shyly..
He walked near me without blinking and breaking the eye contact..

" Appaaaa"  Meanwhile children ran towards us and Kookie suddenly took Woonie up and pecked his whole face...

" Did you miss me baby...!! " He asked Woonie but looking at me with a unexplainable smiling face...

I felt like I was melting in those stares..

" Not much.... Cuz I have my siblings to play with...!! " Woonie replied and it made us to laugh a bit..

"Mishh yu papa..! " We heared a cute voice and looked down to see my Jiya tugging in Kookie's trousers..
He picked her up and kissed her cheeks...

" You're my princess baby girl... You only love me in this home" Kookie made a fake pout and I found it cute.. She pecked him back all of his face and he again looked at me with a kissy pouty face and I blushed and look down shyly which made him to chuckle a little bit...

I wonder what's wrong with me... I was the one who seemed really happy and excited to welcome them.. I was one who was eagerly waiting for my husband.. But I can't speak a lil thing to him rn.. I feel very shy to look at him... I donno what's happening around me....

************************

I have to tell you something guys..  It will be either a surprising or a shocking news for you😌😌😌😌
.
.
.
.
Next update will be the "FINAL" chapter.... 🥺🥺💜💜💜

.
..