❤Mikrocosmos❤

Kids and Jimin had a great time on the previous day in Hobie's home...Jungkook came to pick them up at night  while returning back to home... They had so much of fun that night and that most beautiful day ended most beautifully...

*Time Skip*

Currently Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting in the living room, discussing about the business stuffs while Jin and Jimin were cooking in the kitchen...
They got interrupted by a sudden phone call for Yoongi..
He took the phone and saw his baby calling...

* On the Phone*

"  Tell me Baby "... Yoongi said confusingly...Cuz he knows that it was his shift time and he ain't make a call during his shifts...

" Hyungie... Are you busy now " Tae asked him nervously..

" No baby.. Why??... What's the matter...? " Yoongi was little bit tensed..

" Hyungie... Can you come to my apartment .... I wanna see you immediately.. "

Yoongi was literally shivering with tension..

" Yeahh baby.. I'm coming" With that he ended up the call and ran towards the parking lott  leaving both Jungkook and Namjoon dumbfounded..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Meanwhile at Tae's Apartment*

Tae was very nervous at the same time very excited to elaborate about the pregnancy to his beloved one...
The thought of Yoongi hyungs reaction when he get to know about the news, really disturbed him a lot. But with out dropping down his hopes, he tried to be happy and positive...

He was deeply involved in thoughts and suddenly heared a calling bell sound outside and guessed already who it was...
He immediately got up and went towards the door and opened it.. He was attacked by a sudden bone crushing hug and a deep lip kiss..

They both broke the kiss with a heavy breathe intake and Yoongi cupped his face with worried and tensed expression..

" What happened baby.... What's the problem... " Yoongi asked calmly still cupping his face...

" Hyungie.... Do you love me" Tae asked him and Yoongi confused in his sudden questioning...

"Yeah... Baby more than every thing.... B~but what's with this sudden questioning... " Yoongi said him confusingly still with out understanding anything...

Tae hugged Yoongi tightly, leaning towards his shoulder and said
" Let's get married as soon as possible hyungie.... "

" Yeah sure baby.... But what's with those sudden decisions.. Please make it clear. " Yoongi still look dumbfounded..

Tae broke the hug and they look face to face...

" Stay here I'll be right back.. " With that Tae went inside the bathroom and with in few minutes he came back.. But Yoongi noticed it that he was holding something in his hands...

" Honey.. What's that "... Yoongi asked curiously...

" Hyungie.... I have to tell you something.. I was not feeling well for past few days , feeling really tired always and throwing up.. I didn't gave much care about it...but  yesterday I fainted up in Hobie hyung's home..
So I took a test yesterday...