❤Stay Gold❤

Before going to the chapter... I just wanted to thank once again who voted and supported my story... So thank you so much guys.... I love you and please keep supporting...🥺 🥰💜

^

* Time Skip*

It's been 2 months since Jimin had discharged back to home... He was so disturbed and ain't tried to talk so much to anyone like before...

Every one were really sad watching his conditions and tried there best to get interacted with him mostly to get distracted from his pathetic situation...

Hobie brought the children back to the mansion 3 days after Jimin return from the hospital..

Jimin mentally broke down when he saw his children after a week... He ran towards them and hugged the kids while sobbing hardly and pecked them in there locks and took Jiya from Hobie's hold and pecked flawlessly all over her face...

Children were at the urge of crying watching there momma sobbing in front of them and Woonie asked the reason for why his Momma crying hardly...

Jungkook looked at his son sadly and without saying anything he took Jimin to there room along with Jiya holding in his hands...

" Baby...Mama cried because he was really happy to see you back after a long time... " Jin cared to explain him back and took them to the kitchen and give something to eat...
.
.
Jungkook tried to convince and motivated him... He told him not to cry in front of children which makes them so sad like what they've seen before...

He told many things which made Jimin to think for a second and he nodded to everything which gave Jimin hopes again... He took it as a second chance and decided to live his life with his beloveds...

Slowly he involved in many activities along with Tae and children which eventually made him to forget about the past., but sometimes he would space out himself when he stayed alone...

Jiya turned to her 2 yr old last month and they celebrated it grandly.. Knowing that Jungkook was not her real appa, He cared to celebrate her birthday grandly which made Jimin really happy and obliged...

Eventually Jimin came up to his normal state... Everyone were so happy with his change over and all...
.
.
.
.
.
Currently they are all gathered in the living room and decided to spend a night watching movies all together..

Jimin took all kids to bed and made them go to sleep.. He made sure that have drifted to there dreamland and left the room..
He came back to the Hall to see all were seated comfortably with there cuples cuddled up around in a mattress places in the floor...

" Jiminie.... Play the movie... "Jin hyungie said and he went near the tv to connect the Netflix..

(Just imagine any random erotic movies you know...i hate watching those stuffs because i'm loyal and innocent😌)

He played a random movie without realizing that it was an erotic one.. He turned back to see his hubby already waiting for him with his hands wide opened along with a blanket..

He went and sat his lap while cuddling and curling inside the blanket comfortably...

Taehyung sat in between Yoongi's legs and they cuddled up each other inside the blanket while Yoongi rubbing Tae's nine months old tummy carefully and protectivly..

On the other hand Jin hyung was directly lying on Joonie's lap while him slowly caressing Jinie's soft locks...
.
.
.
.
The first few parts of the movie were too boring and Jin hyung didn't showed any interest in continue watching....

" Yah.... It's too boring just change the movie.. "

The couples got flinched at Jin hyung sudden statement since they were busy in doing some dirty stuffs inside the blanket...

" No hyungie... It's interesting " Jungkook suddenly confessed and Yoongi also proceeded with him..

" Do what ever you like... I'm going"
With that Jin hyung left the living room and after a while Joonie also went to sleep after bidding good night to them..
.
.
It was all dark and they couldn't find each other easily that what were they doing inside the blanket ..

Jungkook slowly peppered Jimin with some feathery butterfly kisses in his face and nape and started nibbling his ear lobe...

Jimin tried his maximum not to moan louder..He slowly leaned his back towards Jungkook chest and now they were back hugging each other...

Jungkook continued nibbling Jimin's ear lobe while his hands slipped inside his shirt and started palming his cute puff titties...

Jimin bit his lips and arched his head back towards Kookie's shoulder to control his heavy moaning...

He grabbed his tits hardly squeezing palming and massaging while playing and flicking with his now hardened swollen buds...
They both were at the edge of hard make outing and felt like they couldn't hold it anymore.. They both leaned each other to capture their lips but suddenly got interrupted by a heavy loud moan slipped by someone who sat near them...

They both flinched and looked at that someone who made that sound and saw Taegi couple looking at them with a shocked but yet embarrassed expression...

"Yaa Yoongiyahhh.. Get a room bitch..!! "
Jungkook teased them with a mocking smirk.Yoongi glared him back...

" Don't be so innocent Kookie yaa.. I have already seen you swinging to his boobs inside the blanket... " Yoongi replied immediately and took now blushing Tae in bridal style and headed to there room..

" It's so embarrassing Kookie..."Jimin said and hide his face in Kookie 's chest.....
.
.
.
.
Half n hour passed and Jikook couple were busy with the foreplay make out session in the same place where they used to sit before to watch movie...

They were about to enter into the main session of love making.. But heared a sudden calling of Yoongi..

" Kookie yahh... Start up the car immediately... "
They both headed towards the main hall to see Yoongi hyung climbing down the stairs with Tae in his hands..

Taehyung was screaming and crying flawlessly and everyone seemed confused and worried..

" W-what happened..?" Jin hyung asked in a worried tone...

" His water broke.. " Yoongi answered and ran towards the door meanwhile Joonie and kookie ran along with him and took them to the hospital...

" My poor TaeTae.." Jin hyung chuckled and looked at Jimin to see his dress in improper way..

" Someone just cock blocked in between someone's make out session yahh.!! " Jin hyung said teasingly which made Jimin to blush more harder..

They both left the Hall and went back to kids room to sleep with them since they were alone..

************************

Heyyoo guys.. 🥰🥰🥰