❤House of Cards❤

Jeon mansion were filled with happiness and fun..crying and playings of the babies could be heard through out every where....
It's been one week since Tae was brought back to the mansion from the hospital..

After every one left the home including children , only Jimin and Tae exist along with Jiya and the infant...Jimin took care of Taesu more than his parents..

Jiya was so happy to see his baby brother.. She loved to play with him a lot and Jimin spend most of his time with both of them playing and doing some random stuffs.. Tae always adored and admired there sweet moments ...
.
.
.
.
*Jimin's Pov*

Tae and Jin hyungie had took the baby for the periodical check up.. They called out for me to join them since I was staying at home alone but I kinda was not in the mood of travelling so I neglected actually.. But my daughter persisted to go along with them and I let her go...

It was almost 12 O Clock in the afternoon.Children and elders had already left the mansion and I felt really bored since I had nothing to do... So I planed to watch a movie..

I went to our shared bed room and lay down in the bed on my stomach and played the movie in my phone...
It was actually a bl movie and a make out scene popped up in between the film..
Butterflies had already evoked in me while watching those stuffs and I missed my husband a lot at that moment..

Some kinda dirty and unholic thoughts popped up in my mind and my body reacted positively to it very fast since I was alone at home..
I posed the movie and searched for gay porn cause I was not comfortable with a straight one...

I played a random video and couldn't controlled myself so I slowly drifted my hands inside the trousers and palmed my clothed member before inserting into the boxer.. After a while I started jerking off my member with in the boxer itself.. I pumped it a few times but felt uncomfortable.. So I removed trousers along with boxer and again started jerking off...

"Kookie.. Yaa.. Hh" I moaned loudly calling my husband's name and speed up my pace..

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt with one hand and removed and throw it away while other other hand still fixed on now hard member and pumping it hardly...

I was in cloud nine and closed my eyes tightly feeling the heavenly sesation... I removed the trousers and boxer and kicked it away...

"K-kooki y-yahh.. Com.e a-and fuck-k me ahh a~already"......
I started screaming uncontrollably while grinding on a pillow with my both hands travelled to now leaking buds... I squeezed it harder and few drops of milk were flowing down my body...
.
.
.
*Jungkook's Pov*

Our company recently collaborated with one of the famous top most company in the world and that is "THE INFROSIS"..

I was in my cabin, doing some work on my laptop meanwhile a staff came and informed me about the meeting that I should attend and it's gonna be held with in 1 hour..

I searched for the files that stored all the documents essential for this meeting.. I searched it every where but it was missing... I paniked for a moment but realisation hits my brain suddenly that I kept it in my bedroom locker ...

I took my wallet and car key and ran towards the parking lott.. I immediately got into my car and drove back to home...

A few minutes later I reached the mansion and it seemed any body else wasn't there at home.. It felt empty...
I remember Yoongi hyung already told me that Tae and Jin hyung would take baby to the hospital..
I shrugged off my thoughts and climb up the stairs towards our room..

" Ah-hhh... Kookiyahhh-ahh"
A heavy moaning could be heard from our room loudly and I guess it already whom does it belonged to..

A devilish smirk popped up in me and I slowly twisted the door knob not wanting to distract my baby from what he was doing rn..

My breathe hitched for a second and jaw dropped down while watching that beautiful sight....

My heart skiped a beat and high pitched moan left my mouth when I used to watch my wife fully naked on the bed and grinding upon a pillow while rubbing and playing with his swollen titties.some random porn was played on the phone that was lying on the floor...

Some one just already popped up inside my boxer... I ain't bothered about anything and immediately behind him and cupped both his titties from the back...

He suddenly flinched and looked at me with an embarrassing but lustful eyes...

"K-kookie yahh.. I want you so badly "

He was breathing heavily and his eyes seems red color... Without waisting a single time, I attacked his lips hungrily...

I sucked his lips hardly nipping and biting which made him to moan loudly... I travelled my hands to his buds played with it a few times...
I layed him down attacked his titties...

"More... I want more hyungie... " Jimin cried loudly in my ears.. His heavenly moans made me even harder...

I pushed him to bed and immediately got up and removed my entire clothes... I came down and attacked his neck sucking and biting hardly...

" Ride me baby boy... " I demanded him and layed in bed beside him.. He hungrily got and sat on my lap..

He positioned himself and kept my leaking dick towards his angry hole ... He slowly started to bounce in me while his puffed boobs started dancing along with him..

I cupped it both and flicked and played with the swollen buds...

"Ahhh..mmmhhhghh" He screamed louder...

I leaned towards him and attacked his nipps while he riding on me..
I groaned at the sensation and felt like his high pace was disappearing slowly indicating that he was tired

I hovered him and grabbed his both legs upwards... I thrusted him hardly which made him moan heavily...

I felt my boner twitch inside him which means I was about to cum..

" Hyungie ahh... I'm Cumming "he breathe out heavily...

" Hold a sec baby.... Let's come together..."

With few more hard thrust we both came together... I came inside him while he came on his stomach..

He was panting heavily and we both collapsed in bed... I felt satisfied watching my angel slowly drifting to sleep...
After a while he had completely fallen asleep.. I pecked his forehead and got up and took a quick shower...

I came back and looked at the time to see 20 minutes left for the meeting..

"I love you my baby... " Once again I pecked my sleeping beauty and left the home for the meeting....

************************

Heyyoo...

It's been a while right...

Sorry guys I was stucked with my job duty stuffs and all.....

I'll be updating next chapter ASAP... 🙃🙃🙃🙃