❤Boy In Luv❤

The sky seems orange and purple colour indicating that the sun was about set  down... Jungkook and Jimin were at the sea shore, experiencing each and every beautiful moment of there life with the whole support of nature with a romantic atmosphere....

Jungkook was sitting down on the sand by knees hugging with Jimin near by him lying in his broad shoulder and enjoying the night sky and waves

The stars were twinkling brightly while the sea breeze blew over the land area which made there mood even brighter...

" I'm so blessed to have you baby..."

Jimin sat properly and looked at his faced with a confusing but still a happy expression..

Jungkook took Jimin's hand , intertwined them and continued...

" As I said before, I'm dying and falling for you day by day.... I donno the reason behind it..."

Jimin blushed and looked down shyly...

" Even if  I had promised my wife in ICU room that I'll take care of my child and I'll get marry to someone else someday , I've never ever thought or imagined in my entire whole life that i could be able to meet a wonderful person like you and fall for him like this what I'm now."

Jungkook stared at him with his dark brown orbs and star lights were sparkling in his eyes..Jimin could see the purest Love, Care, affection and sincerity through his eyes...

Jimin teared up with his confession and felt  secured in his husband's arms...

" Actually.. I'm the most luckiest person in the world hyungie...." Jimin again leaned to his shoulder and continued..

" I'm pretty much obliged with your family and I'll say it until my last breathe... Because
While I was in an urge of ending up my life then, I ain't imagined in my whole dream that i could be this much happier in the future...."

Jimin was literally tearing up with the emotional situations and his pregnancy hormons affects him so well...

" I wanted to lead a happy ever life with you until the end.. Kookie,Me, Woonie, Jiya and......!!! "

Jimin suddenly stop in the midway and looked at Kookie.. He was staring back at him with whole Curiousness...

"And....!? " Jungkook asked curiously...

Jimin removed his hold from Kookie and sat straight and grabbed his backpack that was placed near him in the sand...

He opened the backpack and took a wooden box which was decorated perfectly and handed over to Jungkook who looked curious and confused...

" It's a surprise for you Kookie

" It's a surprise for you Kookie..., Open it only when you reach our bedroom..."Jimin said and handed it over him while Kookie just nodded and bought it from him....

Jimin immediately cupped his face and stared straight to his eyes while Kookie grabbed his waist and closed the gap in between them....

"Love you Kookie yahh....!! " Jimin leaned and closed his eyes while Kookie also leaned towards him and captured his lips....

Lots of emotions were involved in that kiss... Exploring the each corner with love care and affection....

Jungkook slowly licked Jimin's mouth asking for the entrance of his tongue and he slowly parted it.... They were kissing like there was no tomorrow and broke the kiss after a while a string of saliva still connecting there lips together...

They both wiped out there lips and smiled widely by joining there forhead together for few seconds and parted away.

" I love you too my wifie" Jungkook said and Jimin blushed deeper...

He gave a quick last peck in Jimin's fore head and both of them got up from the seat...

" Come let's go home.. " With that they smiled and walked towards there car parking area....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Jungkook's Pov*

We left the beach and I was feeling really happy... I was excited too because my baby gave me a surprise gift and I was curious to know about what was inside it... I placed it on the back seat and drove the car...

After a while at the midway of journey..

" Hyungie .... Stop the car ,stop the car"
My random thoughts were got interrupted by Jimin sudden screaming..

"Oh.... What!!! " I fake cleared my ears and asked him with a chuckle...

" Ice cream... I want an ice cream.." He said while pointing to a certain icecream stall that was situated opposite of the road...

"Ah... " I groaned and stopped the car... We both got down to the road..

" You stay here... I'll go and buy.. " I said and he pouted back at me saying that he alse wanted to come with me..

I groaned again and was about to cross the road..but suddenly my phone rang and I took the phone to see Jin hyung calling me...

Might be because it's already getting late and he just wanted to know about our situation...

I attend the call while Jimin was impatiently looking at me with a pout...
I gave him the money and saw him crossing the road happily...

" Tell me hyung... " I attend the call..

" Why are you getting late... " He asked from the other side..

" We are on the way hyung.... Jimin went to buy some ice cream and after that soon we will arrive there shortly... "

I turned around and was focusing on the call so that I didn't noticed Jimin coming back...

Suddenly heard a very loud car crashing sound and a loud noice of people and I flinched back to see someone was flown up high and fall down directly to the street road....

I was frozen and felt like paralyzed.. My phone went and strike on the hard road...

"Kookie, kookie what happened... Are you there.." Some vocals can be heard from the phone...

Blood and broken glass peices were scattered every where at the street...

My vision gets blurry due to heavy drops of tears flowing continuesly without realization...

Darkness is getting inside my vision while I could only hear a beep sound on my ears..... I ran towards him eagerly crying and screaming my heart out.....
.
.
.
.
.
JIMINIEEEEEE.......................

*************************************************
Heyyoo😍😍