❤Waist It On Me❤

It's been 6 months since both the couples got married and Tae is currently 7 months preggy with a huge baby bump..

Yoongi being an over protective husband, ain't allowed him to do any kind of activities rather than  eating and sleeping

Jimin and Jungkook are stll being lovely dovey couples and both are clingy towards each other and love make outing always...Woonie used to asked them at each and every time about giving him a baby sibling but the couples would always divert the conversation...

Woonie and Monie started going to school along with Hobie's little bun Sokie.. Monie and Sokie were in the same class while Woonie was one year junior than them... Both noona's would visit him alternatively to make sure that he was safe...

*At Present*

It was Sunday and every one were at home doing there house hold duty stuffs while children were playing around...

Jimin was cutting the vegetables while Jin hyung was cooking lunch and Tae sat at the counter placing a bowl of grapes in his tummy and eating one by one..

" Hyungi yaahh... Ice cream...!! " Tae acted cutely and asked Jin hyung for it... He ruffled his hair and said "It's not too good for baby .. Taehyungiee"..

" Just one tub... Please hyungiee....! " Tae pouted and shows his famous boxy smile...

"Aishh... This boy... " Tae giggled and Jin hyung went to fridge and took a tub of ice cream and give it to him.. He happily received and started eating and suddenly Tae flinched with a "ohh" Sound..

" Why.. What happened? "Jin hyung asked Curiously and Tae immediately called Jimin towards him and took both of their hands and kept in his tummy..
And he ate one spoon of ice cream and suddenly there eyes goes widen up feeling the baby kicked...

" Let me show this to my Hyungie..! "
With that he happily went towards his husband who was watching TV in living room...

" Jiminie... Please stir this.... I'll be back in a sec" Jin hyung said and went to the cupboard to take some flour...

Meanwhile Jungkook entered and back hugged Jimin..

" Baby.... " Jimin flinched at the sudden whining of his husband he and wiggled at him..

" Hyungie leave.. Jin hyung.. " Jimin wiggled at him but Kookie didn't remove his hands..

" No one is here... " Kookie claimed and picked him up by his waist and placed in the kitchen counter....

Jimin was about to say something but he got interrupted by an immediate kiss... Jimin slightly pushed him back...

" Baby... I'm hungry... " Kookie confessed.

" Ayo... Meal would be ready in few minutes hyungie... Just wait... " Jimin said and was about to turn but kookie grabbed his shoulders and let him stay there....