❤Make It Right❤

* Jimin's Pov *

  I'm currently staying in Jeon corps for an interview and I still wonder why would someone needs to conduct an interview for babysitting... God damn knows anyways...
I already miss my baby girl.. She is with my best friend Taehyung right know..He picked her today morning to look after her in behalf of me until I return back home..While I was thinking about some random stuffs , a well dressed girl with long hair and high heels came and inform me to go inside the office.. I became nervous at that moment and slowly walked inside behind her.. I saw 2 men sitting in the opposite direction and seems like that might be the owners of this huge company..

" Mr. ParkJimin right...?? " A sweet but stern voice was heard and I looked at him.. He seems calm and really handsome.. I slightly nodded and said "Yes sir"..

" By the way my name is Kim Seokjin and this is my brother Jeon Jungkook.. I'm the one who spoke with you yesterday.. " He said with a sweet smile plastered on his face and I returned back a smile..

"Nice to meet you sir and thank you so much" I said to him and looked at the other man beside seokjin and saw him with I don't fucking care expression on his face..."Rude" I mumbled..

" Look Mr Park.. After this discussion jin hyung will tell you about the pavement package details... And if any fault happened from your side and I'm gonna make sure that you'll get fired..."That grumpy man told me with out any expression.. I nodded
"And one more thing...god has given me two ears and i can hear properly..its not nice to judge people without knowing anything. ." With that he stood and left the office while I face palmed myself and asked for an apology to Seokjin hyung..

"Never mind him...His character is like that.... And also , Just call me Jin hyung." He is so sweet and friendly.. But why that grumpy man seems like that... I shrugged it off..

After that we discussed about the job and I'm gonna baby sit that grumpy man's son actually...Jin hyung became more friendly with me with in a small time. He told me that he was Jeon Seokjin before and got married to one of the richest CEO Kim Namjoon and through that he became Kim Seokjin. Now they have a 5 year old baby girl named Monie currently staying with his grand parents...

" Jin hyungie... Why your brother seems so rough and tough...? " I asked him but he interrupted me and said that it will be explained later...  I nodded and smiled back..

* Time Skip *

I texted Taehyung when I left the company and he brought my baby girl at the same time when I reached the home... Later we had some chat about today's incident and he talked about my baby girl and how she behaved today... Actually I'm not feared to leave her with Taetae... He is her second mom after me... He will be free until Hobie hyung return back here so he told me that he will look after Jiya if I have urgent job... I accepted and later he headed back to his apartment.. I took sleeping Jiya to upstair and put her in the crib and went to take a shower and later fallen to my dreamland....

*Jimin's Pov*

  It was morning 9 o clock I left the house dropping jiya to Taehyung's home. My eyes wide opened when I saw Jeon mansion.. It was huge enough with lots of guards and beautiful sceneries.. I loved it at first sight...I went near the door and rang the calling bell.. After two seconds someone just opened the door..

"Yes.. How may I help you...? " A handsome dimple man asked me with a cute smile.. I smiled back

" Bb. Baby sitting " I shuttered

" You must be Jimin right... Jinie mentioned about you.. By the way I'm Kim namjoon"he showd his hands for a shake hand.. I smiled and shook it back..

"Nice to meet you hyung" I said back and he invited me inside and we talked a little bit and meanwhile

" Who is that honey...? " I heared a familiar voice from inside and saw Jin hyung in a pink apron with a wooden  spatula in his hands.. Seems like he was cooking...I exclaimed that this Jin hyung is entirely different from the Jin hyung I met yesterday...he was wearing a navy blue tuxedo with an executive handsome looks then and while now looks like a typical eomma material... I chuckled

"Yah.. Yah.. I can feel you Jimin what you're thinking right now...Don't stare me like that you pabo ".. Jin hyung said and it made me even laugh harder..

" Why honey.. What happened? "Namjoon asked with out understanding anything ...

" Nothing much hyungie... I was supposed to see this man extremely hot and executive looks yesterday and today this same man wearing a pink apron with a wooden spatula.."I said and started laughing and joonie hyung joined me too...
He flicked my head with the spatula ,we laughed and started speaking about some random things.. Mean while Jungkook entered the hall from outside.. Seems like he went out for jogging...
We were laughing and blundering about something but suddenly my expression changed when I noticed that person..

" Ohh you came already " He asked me with out any expression or even looking at me and I slightly nodded..

" Take a good care of my baby.. If I ever heard any complaints or if any thing happens from your side that makes my baby cry... Th... "He got interrupted by a cute voice..

" Jiminiee..... "I turned back to see Woonie standing their half way sleep still rubbing his eyes.... He suddenly ran near me and hugged my legs.. I picked him up and he put his head on my shoulder...

" Woonie baby....Is that you the one I'm gonna baby sit "he nodded and started kissing my whole face..

" I really missed you Jiminie" He hugged me tightly like a koala.. I missed you too woonie ahh!! "Others watch us with wide opened mouth still dumbfounded...

" You guys know each other..?" Jungkook asked curiously but still expressionless..

" Yes appa this is my Jiminie.. "Woonie told him still hugging me..

" But how...? " Jin hyung asked

" It's a long story actually.."I replied him back

"Any way take care of him.. Don't make him cry.. Or else I wil.. " With that he left the Hall and walked upstairs...

"Ohh goshh why this man...Rude* " I mumbled myself..

"Jiminie... Come let's go to my room and play" Woonie got down and dragged me to his room while namjin couple admired us with a lovely chuckle.. I smiled at them and left the Hall.....

************************************************

Heyyaaa💜😍✨