❤Save Me❤

Jimin woke up early morning to see his husband was sleeping in the couch with Jiya lying comfortably in his chest...
It might be because she got up already on late night...

"Ouch..! " He groaned in a sudden pain felt because of the soreness... But he cared to smile widely thinking about the previous night and slowly tried to stand up from the bed and limped towards his husband...

He chuckled at the vision of his baby sleeping calmly by her stomach in his chest...He felt like his whole world revolve around his family....He felt so happy in gaining more love and care which he lost before some where at the past...

He chuckled at his thoughts and slowly took his mobile phone that was placed in the night stand and captured the beautiful moment of his baby and husband sleeping peacefully....

He took the baby from him and placed her in the crib after pecking and return back to his husband with a blanket and covered him with it

He took the baby from him and placed her in the crib after pecking and return back to his husband with a blanket and covered him with it... He pecked his forehead and left the room after getting freshened up ....

Jimin was insanely  limping and his whole body was covered with paintings created by the infamous artist none other than Jeon Jungkook.. He came down to the kitchen to see his best friend sitting in the  counter while rubbing his tiny tummy and Yoongi was preparing breakfast...

" Good morning guys... "They both got flinched at his greetings and smiled and they both greeted back too...

It was very much embarrassing for him to limp in front of his best friend and his husband, so he cared to walk properly even though it was not possible and hurting him somuch...

" Hey lil benie.. How you're doin... "Jimin caress his tummy and asked meanwhile Tae giggled and suddenly noticed some purple marks on his neck..

" Jiminie....What's this...?! "Tae touched the marks and suddenly asked in  mocking tone while hissed in slight pain and Yoongi looked at his neck and smiled a bit and immediately glared at his husband for certain reasons...

Meanwhile Jimin was blushing deeply didn't knew what to say...

" Seems like someone enjoyed last night...! " Yoongi said with a smile but changed it immediately to an fake angry pout when Tae looked at him...

Tae understood about the reason why his husband glaring him... So he pouted back cutely showing his lovely dovey eyes to make his husband fall in it...
But the fact is that, Jimin was deeply in a dreamland so he wasn't concerned  noticed about them...
.
.
.
Jungkook woke up at mid night by hearing her wining sound. He looked at Jimin to see him sleeping peacefully. The thought of he might be sore and tired made Kookie to let him sleep calmly.. So he slowly stood up and took the baby from the crib and rock her at shoulders while roaming here and there....

He sat on the couch and slowly patted her back while placing her comfortably on his chest..

*Jungkook's Pov*

I opened my eyes to see I'm lying in the couch covered by a blanket and baby was not with me.. I sat up straight to see Jiya was sleeping calmly in the crib..

" It might be him who did this.." I smiled at the thought of him being so loving and caring..

I got up from the cough and went to get freshened up and came back to see our baby girl standing in the crib..

" Oww... You woke up baby girl.. "I rubbed my inner ear with the towel and placed it in a chair...

" Paap..!! "I  was literally shocked cuz she haven't called me anything yet.. But now she called me 'paa'.. My eyes got teared up and went to her...

She leaned at me and I took her up and placed some feathery kisses through out her face while she was giggling continuesly......

We both came down to see Jimin and Taegi couple cracking up certain jokes and laughing hardly...

" Mamaa!! " She screamed when we reached at near them.

Jimin walked towards me..

"Wait!! Was he limping "... I thought and smirked at him..
He took her from me and I pecked his forehead and he smiled at me..

" Did I went too hard on you baby!? ”.. I whispered and he blushed hardly and hit my arms playfully..

" What's going on there.... " Tae interrupted us and we smiled and I blinked at them indicating nothing...
.
.
.
.
While we were having breakfast I saw Jiya snuggling towards his chest and grabbed the hem of his shirt..
I looked up to see Yoongi hyung and Tae with us..So I immediately excused myself and ran upstairs leaving others in confusion...

I went to my closet and grab a duvet and came back to them and put in Jimin's shoulder..

" Use this... " Jimin was blushing deeply..and he started feeding her while we all having breakfast..

" Ohhhh..You're too cheesy Kookie...your behavior  seems like only Jimin on earth have the ability to breast feed... Ohh come one.... My baby also will breast feed shortly.. You don't have give so much expression for it... "Yoongi said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes at him..

Tae and Jimin got embarrassed at his talking and Tae hit his arms and told him to shut up while we laughed at them..
.
.
.
.
.
Our chit chats got interrupted by a sudden  calling bell and I went to open the door...

" Move a side devil.. "I looked dumbfounded and saw Jin hyung rushing inside and laid on the couch...
I saw Joonie hyung walking inside behind him carrying sleeping Monie and Woonie in his arms..

I took Woonie from him and closed the door..

" Where were you at last night guys... "I asked...

" Hobie's home..We were just roaming in car and at midnight I got a call from Hobie telling that Monie had a night mare and asking for Jinie..so we ended up sleeping there..." Namjoon replied and I nodded and went to the kids room and placed them on the bed....

We both came back down to see Taegi and My baby already gathered in Hall..

"How was your night guys" Jin hyung asked mockingly and I saw Jimin shyly bend his head and saw Yoongi glaring at Tae and he was fiddling the hem of his shirt...

I looked confused.."What the Hell's wrong with them.."

" Why are you glaring my cutie pie you pabo...!? " Jin hyung asked to yoongi and he suddenly flinched at his sudden question..

" Nothing.. " Yoongi replied and went to his room in a sad face...

.
.
.
.

*************************************************
I'm not feeling well..🥺🥺🥺