❤Promise❤

It was almost midnight and Taehyung was screaming his ass out due to the severe pain experiencing in the tummy... Yoongi hold him in the chest tighly and tried to comfort him by telling some sweet words and giving few featherlite kisses all over his face.. Yoongi was praying nonchalantly with his teary eyes while Kookie drove the car to the hospital and Namjoon beside him in the passenger seat...
.
.
With in an hour, they reached the near by hospital and Namjoon call for the doctor while Jungkook went to the parking lott.. Yoongi lift the crying Taehyung in a bridal style and meanwhile Namjoon came along with some nurses and took him in the stretcher and rolled towards the labour room..

The said top male wait outside the labour room, fidgeting the fingers, biting and eating nails and all..

After a while a nurse came outside the labour and asked for Mr. Min and Yoongi jumped up from the seat and ran towards the nurse..

"What happened sister. " He asked Worriedly..

"Mrs.Min is asking for you.. " And with that he went inside the labour along with the nurse and saw his baby lying in the delivery bed keeping his legs up to the either side
of the bed..

Tae seems tired and sweating.. He turned red colour due to the pressure giving to push the baby..

Yoongi ran towards Tae and hold his hands while kissing it few times..

"You can do it baby.. " Yoongi comforted the still sobbing Tae..

" I'll count 1,2,3 and meanwhile you have to push the tummy forcefully "
The doctor said and Tae nodded while shivering and sweating flawlessly...

"1" The doctor started counting..

Tae took a deep breath while Yoongi rubbed his hands smoothly..

2"..Tae gripped his husband's hands tighly and rolled his eyes.. Tears were flowing continuesly from both of there eyes..

"3".. The doctor said and Tae again took a deep sound breathe and started pushing his tummy..
Yoongi was comforting him..

" Push Taehyung push" The doctor said the Tae continuesly pushed with all the force..

"Ahhhhhhh" Tae screamed with a final push and he felt tired but suddenly heard a loud crying and Yoongi flinched to see a blood coated baby in doctor's hold...