❤I Need You❤

" JIMINIEEEEE....... "

The atmosphere seems dark, wild and pathetic... Broken glass peices were scattered everywhere.. Sirens of emergency rescue team were passing around and Jimin was completely coated in blood while Jungkook was crying his heart out screaming his name...

" Baby.... Wake up... It's me Kookie... Baby please... It's not the good time to play around... " Jungkook was blabbering something in between his sobbings...

People who gathered there  watching  him with a pitiful eyes due to the pathetic situation. ..

" Mr. Jeon".. Jungkook felt a cold arms patted his shoulder from behind and he turned around to see a police officer...

He took Jungkook to a side for further clarification while fainted Jimin was taken in a strecher and doctor was giving him a CPR...

Jungkook frozed at that point watching his baby being under an electrical CPR and a felt a pang in heart when he watch him going upward oftentimes... Tears were flowing uncontrollably from his eyes and his heart skipped a beat when he saw a deep sudden breathe intake dropped out by Jimin with a loud noice...

"Babyyy.. " Jungkook ran towards him by screaming loudly...

"Come on quick.. Quick.. We have to take him to the hospital right now.." Doctor stated and Jimin was taken inside the ambulance immediately and Jungkook followed them behind.....
.
.
.
.
* Seokjin's Pov*

It was already midnight and Kookie and Jimin hadn't arrived home yet.. So I decided to call him and ask that if they were okey....

While he was speaking with me, I heard a loud Bang  from the other side and then there wasn't any movements...

I tried to speak with him but he wasn't speaking but I could hear some loud screamings and footsteps through the phone...

I got floundered by hearing those things and felt bad...

"Joonie ahh... Yoongi... Tae" I called out the three of them immediately and they arrived at the Hall shortly...

" Something is wrong Joonie..I feel something bad and creepy.. " I said and they gave me a confused look..

" But why so sudden"  Joonie asked me back and I defined the whole situation and still tried to contact them...but both the phone went  un attentable....
.
.
.
.
.

Children were sleeping inside the kids room peacefully while we were sitting in the Hall and I was still trying to contact Kookie..

" Don't stress your self hyungie... Everything will be alright... " Tae said and slowly patted my shoulder while I was still biting my nails with the whole tension..

Suddenly my mobile rang and Immediately attend it never minding the contact..

" Hello".....

" H-hyngiee... It's m.me.." I already understood the person with the voice.. But wait!! Is is crying..

" Kookie.... Where are you.. What happened to you .. Where is Jimin... Are you alright baby... "

I felt an urge to cry...A lump in throat made me feel uncomfortable...

" H-hyngiee Ji-Jimin..!! " He was literally stuttering in between his sobbings... I could clearly understand that something is wrong....

" Baby... What's wrong with Jimin..!! " I got tensed up and every one around me felt afraid...

" H~hyung.. Ji-Jimin met with an accident... And we are at the hos~hospital right now... " I frozed in his sudden confession...

A drop of tear flow down through my cheeks that threatened to fall ..