❤Blood Sweat &Tears❤

*Time Skip*

It was Saturday early morning and they were all pretty much excited for the marriage ceremony... They have planned for a simple but elegant function...
Marriage is gonna be held at Jeon's mansion itself and everything is going smoothly..

Jimin and Tae were nervous but Jin and Jennie were there to comfort them.. Jungkook and Yoongi acted like they were seated upon the fire because of lots of excitement at the same time nervousness and all.... They both even tried to peek at bride's room because of uncontrollable Curiousnes but Jennie
didn't allow them to enter..

Tae was speaking to his baby while placing his hands on the tummy when Jin hyung entered the room with there dresses...Tae just finished his hair dressing and was talking to his baby while Jimin was in his makeup session..
Jin hyung gave the out fits and tell them to get ready fast and left out of the room.

Children were playing here and there while Jiya was in Jennie's hands near Jimin.. She was eagerly looking at her mama without understanding anything but a cute innocent smile could be seen in her face....
.
.
.
Time skipped and everyone got ready... It was almost 10 O clock and every one should be told to get gathered on the venue...

Yoongi was scrolling through social media while Jungkook roaming around by biting nails and suddenly a knock was heared on the door and jungkook went to open it to see Hobie hyung...

"Is everything ready guys..? " He asked and Kookie replied " Yes hyung "...

" Then come fast... "With that Hobie left the room smiling....

They both came down to the venue and there eyes goes wide open ...

They both smiled and walked towards the alter