❤War Of Hormone❤

Guys.....

Before going to the chapter, I just wanted to tell you that this chapter will contain lots of fluffs and smuts....
And it's my first time writing kinda stuffs like this so don't judge me with this..

thank you....😌😉

HOBIWATER ALERT 💦🚨

*Authors Pov*

Kookie took the sleeping baby in his arms and place her in the crib near his bed...

He turned back to see Jimin sitting in the bed and staring him deeply with a lustful eyes.... He walked towards him without breaking the eye contacts and cupped his face...

Meanwhile Jimin dragged him to bed and straddled in his lap..They both joined their forehead together while Jimin grinding his lap and his hands placed around his neck..

" I love you Kookiyahhhh

" I love you Kookiyahhhh.. I-i want Y-you...!! "Jimin moaned in his ears when he felt cold hands travelling inside his shirt which made Kookie's situation even more worse.. His throbbing started to pain.. He leaned and to the bed still in top of Kookie..

"I can't control it baby

"I can't control it baby....!! " Kookie whispered in deep sexy voice and suddenly hovered him and now Jimin went under him..

They stare each other for a second and captured each others lips hugirily..

They were sucking biting and licking each other while hands travelled to undress each other

They were sucking biting and licking each other while hands travelled to undress each other... They were rolling in the bed and attacking like a lion who got a whole meal after starving for past 3days...

Jungkook slowly came down to the Jaw still licking and sucking which made Jimin to moan uncontrollably...

He unbuttoned each other and throw there shirts somewhere at the corner and stared at the real beauty in front of him...

" Do you know something baby.... This makes my situation go even more worse.. You're such an ethereal beauty I have ever seen.... " Jungkook said pointing towards his boobs and immediately cupped and squeezed it which makes droplets of milk squirted out from it and splashed it on jungkooks face..He licked it with his tongue...

"Mmhh... You tastes so good baby...! " Jungkook moaned and Jimin put out a high pitched moan with that heavenly sensation...

"Hyungie.. M-moreeee!! " Jimin moaned and started to buck his hip towards the other with the over sensitivity that he was experiencing...

" Baby... Just feed me...!! " Kookie said and laid on bed meanwhile Jimin laid in side position facing him and placed his swollen buds near his lips...

Kookie gave it some kitten licks and started sucking it hardly... More drops of milk oozed out from it and he attacked it like a baby while playing with other one...

Jimin was biting his lips hardly to control his moans because of his baby being in the room... He travelled his hands down towards Kookie's throbbing and grabbed his hardened clothed boner.. He slowly started Unbuckling his pants and unzipped it and ran his hands inside it and grabbed his huge length and started jerking off..

" Ughh...!! "Kookie groaned with the buds still inside his mouth and helped to remove his pants and boxers and went back to suck his nipples...

Jimin's eyes goes widen up when he saw his huge dick standing up proudly...He grabbed it and started jerking off while still feeding him...

Kookie thrusted forward in his hands for more pleasure... Jimin slowly got up and went towards his lower region and grabbed his errected length and gave it some kitten licks and took his whole length in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down..

"Ughh....!! " Kookie arched his back with the feelings while playing with Jimin's nipples... His hands was wet and sticky because of milk splattering out and he licked his hands...

His length was not actually fitted in his mouth and Kookie started mouth fucking him so Jimin gagged a few times and Kookie was enjoying each moments....

Jungkook stood up and pushed him to bed again and grabbed his both legs up and started licking his inner thighs... He brought Jimin's both legs to the chest area so that he could see his angry wet hole clearly...

"Nghhh....!! Kookie fuck me pleaseee" Jimin was begging bacause of all those pleasure...

" Sure honey...!! " With that Kookie entered his two fingers in his hole and Jimin arched his back with the sudden action.. He started to move fastly while Jimin was moaning hardly...

"More.. Hyungii ahhhh!!.... "

Jungkook prepared him for some time and removed the fingers and Jimin felt a sudden emptiness and started to buck up his hips towards Kookie..

Kookie meanwhile took the lube that was placed in the night stand and Coughted in his length and jerked it for few times and pushed it inside his hole...

"Aaghh.. " Jimin immediately closed his mouth with his mouth with a sudden sensation of a huge thing filling his hole..

Kookie wait for a while and started to thrust when he got a nodd from Jimin to move... He thrusted up deeply while his hands ran towards his butts and grabbed it hardly...

Jimin was now a moaning mess.. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's length and started jerking off while thrusting him harder...

Jimin bite his lips to control loud moans and grabbed his titties and played and flicked with his nipples...

" Hyungiee ahhh..... I'm Cumming...!! "Jimin moaned while thrusting in high pace....

" Just cum for me baby.... " With that Jimin cummed in his hands and Jungkook licked his hands and looked at his wife to see an angel breathing heavily in bed...

Jungkook took one of his leg and kept in his shoulder and started thrusting even harder....

"Mghhh... Ahhh!! " With last one thrust Jungkook came inside Jimin and he moaned at a heavenly feelings of Jungkook's cum filling his hole...

They both panted heavily and Kookie kissed his forehead ...

"That was awesome... I love you too my angel...!! " With that they smiled and pecked each other..

Kookie took him to bathroom and cleaned up and remove the dirty bedsheets and place him on the bed...

"I love you baby.. " Kookie said and kissed his lips..

" I love you too hyungiee.. " With that they both driffted to there dream land...

***********************************************

So it was my first experience....How was it guys??