Part 179 - Otherwise, I'll accompany you?

Qiao Yuan's work has been reduced a little.

It's just that he often can't concentrate. Looking at the documents in his hand, he is inexplicably absent-minded. I don't know what's going on recently. In addition, his health is not in big problem. Under normal circumstances, he doesn't like to go to the hospital.

It's like that he has stayed in the hospital too many times before, which makes him just want to avoid it now.

But he doesn't remember what happened in the past.

The impression of the hospital is that when he first woke up, the white walls and the man guarding by his bedside were Han Chen at first sight.

Since she last parted in the hotel, Ye Mei has not clinged to him as before. Qiao Yuan is not worried and rarely takes the initiative to contact Ye Mei.

Today, Ye Mei sent him a text message asking him to meet in a restaurant near the company.

As usual, Qiao Yuan gave Ye Mei the menu. In some details, Qiao Yuan did a very good job. Although the two people got close to very little, Ye Mei has always had a good impression of the handsome man in front of her.

After dating for so long, in October this year, the two of them will get married, but Qiao Yuan treated him with a little too politeness. If it had been like this all her life, Ye Mei dared not imagine it.

So much so that she listened to her friend's advice and snubbed Qiao Yuan for a period of time. Maybe in this way, Qiao Yuan would miss her.

But if she doesn't take the initiative to contact Qiao Yuan, Qiao Yuan won't take the initiative to contact her.

Does this look like a lover who is about to get married?

Ye Mei began to doubt that her friends, the one who were in love, were not intimate. Only when they came to her, the two respected each other. She offered to spend the night at Qiao Yuan's house and was sent back that night by Qiao Yuan. Even holding hands, Qiao Yuan did not take the initiative.

As a girl, it's not easy for her to take the initiative to this extent.

After Ye Mei ordered the dishes, Qiao Yuan added two cups of freshly squeezed strawberry juice. After the juice was served, Ye Mei took a sip with a straw. The taste was very plain and slightly sour. She took a sip and put it aside.

Qiao Yuan seems to like it very much. More than half of the juice is missing in the transparent glass.

Qiao Yuan... Do you like this?

But Qiao Yuan seldom drinks he ordered.

She suddenly found that she didn't even know some of Qiao Yuan's preferences. Usually, Qiao Yuan accommodated her and asked her to choose everything first.

In fact, I came to the restaurant just to find a suitable opportunity to talk to Qiao Yuan.

Ye Mei asked, "... Are you busy with your work these days?"

Joe cut a small steak and said, "I'm a little busy."

"..." Are you so busy that you don't even have time to send a text message to greet you?

Ye Mei said again, "Qiao Yuan, have you ever thought that after we get married, we will be a complete family. It can't be so strange as we are now."

"Unfamiliar?" Qiao Yuan's movements in his hand paused slightly and smiled, "Didn't we meet each other's parents a long time ago? Besides, it's been almost half a year since I dated. How can it be strange?"

"..." Ye Mei frowned. Her friend told her that normal couples would miss each other if they didn't see each other for a day. Qiao Yuan lacked that feeling for her. Even if she had disappeared for so many days, it was just a polite condolences.

Instead, her friend gave up her job and spent all the time with her.

There are some words that she can't say now, and there are so many people in the restaurant.

Qiao Yuan saw that Ye Mei was not in a good mood and comforted him, "Don't you like perfume and bags? If I don't work hard, how can I buy you these?"

"... That's all you know, don't know anything else?" The more Ye Mei listened to Qiao Yuan's words, the worse her mood was. She could also buy these things by herself. She just thought that Qiao could put more attention to her.

Obviously, Qiao Yuan took the initiative to call her very few times after not contacting for such a long time, and all of them were related to Xiaowen.

Qiao Yuan is really an incompetent boyfriend.

Ye Mei complained to her friends on her mobile phone. In less than five minutes, the steak in front of Qiao Yuan was less than half. She was in a mood.

Oh, no, Qiao Yuan's appetite can still be so good.

Qiao Yuan is too straight.

Ye Mei seldom quarreled with Qiao Yuan. This time, it seemed that she had accumulated all the grievances accumulated before. It is undeniable that Qiao Yuan did treat her materially well and gave her the most basic care, but only the most basic, and more feelings were gone.

The mobile phone on the desktop vibrates from time to time. Ye Mei looked at it. Her friend sent her a lot of messages, saying that she could break up early while she was not deeply trapped now, and then accompanied her on a breakup trip.

This friend has known her for several years. She has always been single and is very kind to her. Every year on her birthday, no matter how busy the other party is, she will come to accompany her. Every time she is in a bad mood, most of them comfort her.

Ye Mei asked, "... Qiao Yuan, have you ever liked me?"

Qiao Yuan looked up at her, "Why did you suddenly ask this?"

"Have you regarded me as a wife?" Ye Mei asked again.

Qiao Yuan put down the knife and fork in his hand and said, "Of course."

"..."

Ye Mei looked at him.

Qiao Yuan was very tired. He pressed his temples with his hand. Seeing that the steak in front of Ye Mei had not moved, he said gently, "It tastes bad if he cools down."

Ye Mei thought for a few seconds and said, "Let's separate for a while. I'll tell my father about getting married. It's not appropriate to be too early."

Ye Mei doesn't want to break up yet, but she wants to calm herself down for a while and think about it carefully.

With that, Ye Mei picked up the black vintage bag next to the stool and left directly.

By the time Qiao Yuan finished closing the account and chased it out, Ye Mei's people could no longer be seen at the door.

He sent a text message asking Ye Mei what's going on recently, but she hadn't received a reply from the other party.

Qiao Yuan frowned slightly, not because Ye Mei left, but because he saw the man in front of him. Ning Xiuyuan had already seen the previous scene.

After being told that Qiao Yuan met the woman alone, he drove to the restaurant immediately after work.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "What a coincidence."

"..." Qiao didn't make a sound, but obviously he doesn't want to talk to him now.

"Is that your girlfriend? Did you quarrel? She doesn't seem to want to have dinner with you, and she doesn't have a good temper. Ning Xiuyuan's tone even brought a little joy.

"..."

Seeing that Qiao was about to leave, Ning Xiuyuan quickly caught up and said shyly, "... Otherwise, I'll accompany you?"

Qiao Yuan said coldly, "No need."