Part 19 - Don't Want To Leave

Hearing Cen Li's words, Ning Xiuyuan's attitude immediately changed.

It's like something that I always thought belonged to me, and suddenly wanted to disappear from him.

He squeezed Cen Li's chin and made Cen Li frown painfully, "You fucking try again!"

"... Ten thousand times, the answer is always like this." Cen Li's eyes were clear, but many times Ning Xiuyuan made them feel like they had feelings, which was too ridiculous.

The next second, his lips were blocked, and the other party tightened his back of the head, so that he couldn't move half an inch.

In a moment, Cen Li heard Ning Xiuyuan say in his ear, "If you want to leave me to hook up with others, you dream."

He clenched his fingers feebly and let go again. The corners of his mouth were bitten by Ning Xiuyuan. Up to now, there is still a burst of pain. The sad look of being ravaged makes Ning Xiuyuan feel compassionate.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up the medicine on the ground in a plastic bag and threw it on his table.

A long bell rang outside, and the lunch break was over.

Cen Li's hand was held at the table, and his body seemed to be a little unstable.

"Don't talk nonsense in front of me in the future. I'll pick you up after class in the afternoon." Ning Xiuyuan stood aside with a dark face.

After staying together for so long, even if a cat is a dog, it will raise feelings, not to mention being a living person, but Ning Xiuyuan is easy to use and can't bear to lose it. Only he is tired of playing first. No one dares to mention this word in front of him.

"..."

The door of the dormitory was opened, with a "bang", and it was closed again.

Cen Li took a long time before walking to the bathroom. In his opinion, kissing can only be found in the world, and he and Ning Xiuyuan had no feelings.

After rinsing his mouth several times, his mouth hurt. He looked up at the man in the mirror with a pathological pale face. Ning Xiuyuan was really unsucive.

He laughed at himself.

At this time, my roommate also came back and saw him coming out of the bathroom. One of them asked, "Ning Xiuyuan came to see you before."

"Yes."

"Cen Li, I remember that your mother seems to be in hospital and has always been short of money. He gave you that Patek Philippe watch, right?" Ding Hao asked again that he had been used to Cen Li's cold and lonely appearance for a long time. Some time ago, there was a first-class scholarship quota in the department. If there were no Cen Li, it would be hiss.

Cen Li had a good impression of the teacher. It happened that there were two exchange students in the department this time. Cen Li was the biggest competitor.

Cen Li's body paused.

Ding Hao smiled softly, "No one in L University doesn't know who Ning Xiuyuan is. It seems that he eats both men and women, but he is very generous to his lover. No wonder some people stick to his face."

Everyone else in the dormitory was there. Hearing Ding Hao's words, his eyes coincidentally put on Cen Li.

After all, Cen Li is famous for his cold-temperedness in the school. Even in a dormitory, he communicates very few times. Moreover, Cen Li seldom sleeps in the dormitory at night, and always looks in a bad state every time he comes back.

Cen Li frowned, "I don't know him well."

In the past, Ning Xiuyuan would not come to the dormitory to find him. The other party said the address and asked him to go there.

He is a junior. In another year, he will have an internship in the second semester of his senior year. He has gritted his teeth and persisted for so long. He doesn't want to fail, let alone be influenced by the other party's studies.

"In today's society, knowing people knows their faces but not hearts. Who knows that some people usually look quite serious and secretly have something to do."

Cen Li's popularity was not bad, and the other two roommates didn't think of the conflict and persuaded them, "It's going to be class, let alone that."

"I just can't stand some people pretending to be tall."

Ding Hao's words obviously meant something. Cen Li pretended not to hear it. He went back to his desk to look for the materials needed for class this afternoon.

Deliberatedly patient, he couldn't concentrate. His fingers trembled slightly, and the table suddenly fell down and fell to the ground.

A strong sense of fear surrounded him and lived so much.

In the past, he has never done anything out of style. Every day, he is reserved for his career, and even has no decent entertainment activity. But now in other people, he has become a person who seduces others to the throne.

Paper can't wrap fire. If a gap is opened, it will spread like a prairie fire.

He squatted down to pick up the scattered books, as if what had just happened was just a small episode. His roommates took it and went out to class. No one invited him to join him, and no one asked more questions.

Originally, his nature was difficult to make friends. Later, he closed himself up and went alone every day, rarely had too much contact with others.

Cen Li sorted out the notebook on the table and looked at the watch on his left wrist for four years.

This is a gift given to him by his mother for his birthday before. Although it was cheap, he cherished it.

The watch given to him by Ning Xiuyuan was put in the drawer by him. If possible, he would rather throw it into the garbage can.

He picked up the glass and took a whole glass of water. He put all the pills in his mouth. He couldn't feel bitter anymore. A sense of disgust poured into his throat. Cen Li poured the glass of water in.

In the past, he didn't like taking medicine, but now he deals with this bitter thing all day long.

There are two classes in the afternoon. Cen Li listens carefully. Only then can he forget those dirty things.

After class, Xia Lu took a copy to him and said, "I don't understand here. Can you help me talk about it?"

Xia Lu put on exquisite makeup and sprayed a good perfume on her body. Maybe she was a little close to her. Cen Li retreated his body slightly, and then patiently explained it to Xia Lu.

Halfway through that, Xia Lu suddenly asked him, "Cen Li... Do you have a girlfriend?"

"..." Cen Li looked up and saw a layer of red glow floating on the girl's face.

Xia Lu has a very good personality. Her hair is shoulder-length-length and looks cute. He has also heard others discussing Xia Lu in the boys' dormitory.

Cen Li was stunned and didn't know how to answer.

The mobile phone in the desk vibrated. He turned on the mobile phone and saw the message sent by Ning Xiuyuan. The other party was urging him to ask him why he hadn't come out yet.

His heart seemed to be suppressed by a boulder, which made him breathless.