Part 15 - Affection

Cen Li paused and lowered his head a little embarrassedly. He really didn't know how to reply to the text message sent by Han Chen, and he didn't want to involve others.

"Sorry, Professor Han, I..."

"Don't call me professor. It's too raw."

"..."

That's what people in school call Han Chen. Cen Li thought about it carefully and didn't come up with other names.

Probably seeing his dilemma, Han Chen said again, "If you don't mind, call Brother Chen in the future. I heard from the counselor that you don't want to be an exchange student?"

"... This opportunity should be reserved for those who need it more." Cen Lidao.

"Don't you need it? You are the best student in the department, and it is better for your future development prospects.

"..." Cen Li held the hand tighter. He also wanted the future to be better, but the reality was in front of him, and he couldn't help it. "... I'm sorry."

Han Chen didn't continue to ask. Cen Li was a person who couldn't hide his emotions, and he also vaguely saw some mistakes.

"Have you had dinner yet?" Han Chen asked.

"...Not yet."

"I don't have it either. That's just right for us." Han Chen smiled, stretched out his hand to put it on Cen Li's shoulder, and was dodged by Cen Li step back.

His fingers were suspended in the air, and Han Chen withdrew his hand as if nothing had happened.

In fact, it is normal for two boys to get closer, but now Cen Li will subconsciously avoid getting close to same sex, although he knows that others have no bad intentions.

"There is a new store outside the school. Business seems to be good. Let's try it." Han Chen said again, breaking the slight embarrassment.

Cen Li was not easy to refuse, so he had to nod.

He respects Han Chen more. After all, the other party is a professor in the school. He has achieved so much at the age of twenty. He saw Han Chen's biography when he was a freshman year, but he didn't expect that Han Chen would be transferred to L University. Later, he signed up for this person's elective courses.

At noon, when there were many people, the restaurant was full of people, because Han Chen came over and many people noticed them.

Cen Li is also a famous talent, but he is too cold-to-contact and looks not easy to contact, which makes many girls afraid.

Just as I entered the door, I met two girls dressed in fashion and came to them.

"Hello, Professor Han." One of the girls said.

"How are you?" Han Chen is relatively easy-going, handsome, not as rigid as other professors, and very popular in school.

The girl didn't leave immediately. She coughed and said again, "Professor Han... Qingqing asked me to ask you if you have a girlfriend."

A girl next to her in a pink lamb coat said, "Obrightly, you want to ask, and in my name, if my boyfriend knows, he will definitely not let me play with you in the future."

"..." The girl was not as bold as before. Her cheeks floated with a layer of redness and she said embarrassedly, "... If you don't say it, I won't say it. He won't know."

Han Chen laughed and said, "It's single. Are you still satisfied with this answer?"

Hearing Han Chen's words, the girl blushed more and more, and replied "satisfied." He quickly pulled another girl away.

Seeing their departure, the corners of Cen Li's mouth rose slightly. College life is clean and pure, and it is also very simple. He will not be troubled by complicated trivial matters.

"This should be the first time I have seen you laugh?" Han Chen joked aside.

"..." Cen Li restrained his expression awkwardly.

"Did you meet anything? I always look like you are worried."

"Nothing." Cen Li replied.

"Forget it if you don't want to say it. So I'm just a stranger in your eyes."

"..." Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly.

With the previous episode, Cen Li's mood relaxed a lot. The position near the corner was empty, so they sat over.

Han Chen handed the menu to Cen Li, "What would you like to eat?"

"...whatever."

"There is no casual dish here." Han Chen smiled and said, "This steamed bass looks good. Do you like fish?"

Cen Li seemed to have thought of something, and his face became a little solemn. "No way."

"Whatever you say, you're not satisfied with choosing one." Han Chendao.

Cen Li just took the menu, checked a few light dishes on the list with a pencil, and pushed the menu to Han Chen.

Han Chen picked up the menu, looked at the ticked name of the dish on it, and asked, "Is this saving me money? Are you still afraid that I can't even treat a meal?"

"..."

"Do you like light food?" Han Chen looked up and asked.

"Yes." He can't get meat and fish now.

Han Chen ordered a few more times before handing the menu to the waiter standing aside.

Cen Li said very little, but Han Chen had a lot of topics. Just like on the podium, many students dozed off in other teachers' classes, but Han Chen was almost late and left early in class. He always felt that it was not enough after listening to this class.

The waiter served the dishes one after another. Probly, he didn't meet Ning Xiuyuan at school today. Cen Li's appetite improved.

"Don't always ignore your health for the sake of study. If you have any difficulties, you can let me know." Han Chendao.

Cen Li paused and looked down at the edge of the table with wood grain. It was impossible to talk to others about his difficulties, and he could only hold it in the bottom of his heart every time.

If the other party knew, I'm afraid they wouldn't have sat with him so safely.

After dinner, Han Chen called the waiter to check out.

"Sir, it's two hundred and fourteen in total." The waiter handed the menu bar to Han Chen.

Cen Li took out his wallet from his pocket. His living expenses were earned by himself as a tutor. The Ning family gave him a bank account, but he didn't move a penny of the money in it. He didn't want to owe Ning Xiuyuan any more.

After Han Chen finished closing the bill, he took out one hundred and fifty yuan and handed it to Han Chen.

"What is this?" Han Chen frowned.

"..." Cen Li thought for a few seconds. It was really not very compliant to do so, but he didn't want to owe others a favor.

"You helped me with the file last time, but now I can't treat you to dinner too much, right?" Han Chen said again.

Hearing what the other party said, Cen Li took back the money.

Before they got up, Cen Li heard the voice not far away.

"Ayuan, if I had known the environment here was so good, I shouldn't have gone abroad."

"Aren't you back now?" It's better to build a long way.

Cen Li's body stiffened and said to Han Chen, who was sitting opposite, "Let's go."

Where Ning Xiu is far away, he doesn't want to stay much for a moment.

Jiang Yan found a seat and sat down. He looked at the figure outside the door and said a few seconds later, "I seem to have seen Cen Li. Who is the man next to him?"