Part 32.1 - It's Too Cold

Han Chen came in through the door and heard someone in the classroom discussing.

"Cen Li will not be true..."

"No way. I feel that Cen Liren is very good, but he is too cold-hearted."

"It definitely doesn't look like it, but we can't afford the living expenses of the dress he wears for a semester."

"... It's incredible."

......

He hit the podium heavily with a ruler, with a rare expression of severity, "Be quiet."

That's why the discussion has restrained a little.

"What's going on?" Han Chen asked.

Ding Hao said, "It's not that some people have ruined the reputation of the school."

Han Chen's eyes sank. When he saw Cen Li sitting pale on the seat, he also had a general idea in his heart.

"It's against the law to slander people. What conclusive evidence do you have?" Han Chen asked.

"Otherwise, how could he afford such expensive clothes?"

Han Chen smiled and said, "As a teacher, students who are considerate of yourself should always be. This is Cen Li's translation of materials for me, and I will reward him."

"..." Ding Hao couldn't speak for a moment.

"No?"

"...No, no."

Han Chen's prestige in school is well known. Ding Hao typically bullies the weak and is afraid of the strong. Naturally, he dares not say anything more, so he can only accost back to his seat.

The bell rang, as if what had just happened did not exist, and everyone began to listen carefully.

But Cen Li was always unable to calm down. What Ding Hao just said was not all lies.

What is his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan now?

I have always been afraid that this relationship will be discovered. Sure enough, in the eyes of others, it must be very dirty. If Han Chen hadn't explained it for him, I'm afraid he would have become the target of public criticism now.

He didn't even notice that the bell rang after class.

Han Chen went to his seat and said, "Come out for a moment."

Only then did Cen Li realize it later.

Public opinion is no longer like before. Many people are denounced Ding Hao, saying that he didn't understand the matter, so they talked nonsense and wronged Cen Li.

The temperature outside the corridor was cooler than that inside, and Cen Li's body shrank.

After Han Chen found out, he took him to the empty classroom next door and closed the door.

"Just now...thank you." Cen Lidao.

Han Chen looked at him with deep eyes and just asked, "How long have you known Ning Xiuyuan?"

"..." Cen Li didn't want to mention this person, but Han Chen asked, and it was not easy for him not to answer, "I met him in high school."

He didn't know whether Han Chen had noticed his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan. It was just that what happened yesterday and Ning Xiuyuan's attitude were easily seen abnormal, but Han Chen behaved calmly.

"What they just said, don't take it seriously." Han Chen comforted him.

Cen Li lowered his head slightly. In the face of those bad public opinions, he could not care, as if he had carried the title of uncleanness in his life and could never get rid of it, but Cen Li still replied, "Hmm."

"I said you could come to me if you have any difficulties." Han Chendao.

"..." Han Chen and he were too close, and Cen Li moved his body aside.

The other party leaned over again and asked, "Are you threatened by him?"

"...No." Cen Li shook his head. He really didn't want to involve Han Chen.

"Be careful in the future. There are still marks on your neck." Han Chen whispered.

Cen Li's body suddenly stiffened. He looked up at Han Chen in horror, like frost from the soles of his feet, completely surrounded him.