Part 73 - Dodge

Ning Xiuyuan bent down, and the faces of the two people were very close.

"I'll ask you for the last time." Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark.

Cen Li didn't make a sound, and the answer was clear.

Anyway, after getting along for so many years, Ning Xiuyuan thought that Cen Li should always have more feelings for him than others, but the answer he wanted to hear would not come out of Cen Li's mouth. He thought Cen Li could be soft, but many times Cen Li would not do what he wanted.

The people outside said again, "Ning Shao, sir said that if you don't come out, you will open the door with a spare key."

Ning Xiuyuan let go of his clenched finger, then opened the door and went out.

The room was quiet, and Cen Li slowly sat up.

He didn't know what was worth regretting now. If so, he didn't listen to people's advice at the beginning. Obviously, others warned him not to pay attention to Ning Xiuyuan, but he accepted the kindness of the Ning family and obeyed Ning Qi.

Thinking about it now, it's really stupid.

After Ning Xiuyuan went out, he saw Ning Qi standing outside the corridor.

"I want Xiao Liu to bring some tonics. Don't push him too tight. You'd better put away your previous pie. Ning Qi said seriously.

How can he not be clear about Ning Xiuyuan? Although he ignored it in the past, now Cen Li has children in the Ning family in his belly, so he should naturally pay attention to it.

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold.

"As for the future..."

"You don't have to care about these." Ning Xiuyuan interrupted Ning Qi's words. He was not tired yet. How could Cen Li leave him?

SIGHTED OF THE CHANGE IN NING QI'S FACE, NING XIUYUAN SAID AGAIN, "I WON'T TAKE CEN LI BACK TO THE NING FAMILY. YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT I HAVE A MODERATIONAL OF THESE."

"Tick your care of your people and don't let him cause anything more." Ning Qi's words are undoubtedly a warning. The so-called things are not more than three. If there is another time, when Cen Li gives birth to a child, he will not let Cen Li stay.

Aunt Li cooked a lot of dishes in the evening. After all, Ning Qi came over and Jiang Yan was also discharged from the hospital.

Jiang Yan's hand could not make a big move yet. Ning Xiuyuan sat next to take care of him, helped Jiang Yan serve a bowl of soup, and then fed him with an ivory-white exquisite porcelain spoon.

"Xiaoyan, Xiuyuan will be responsible for you to the end of this matter." Ningqi said.

Jiang Yan nodded and said, "It's just that my parents should know that they called me home today. I said it was bumpy by myself, and they didn't believe it."

Ning Qi smiled gently, "Your father does care more about you, but don't worry, uncle won't let you get hurt for no reason. If you want anything, you can bring it to your uncle."

Jiang Yan seemed to think for a while. He didn't lack anything he could buy with money. He whispered, "Father, do you remember what you said when I was a child?"

Because he was weak, he couldn't see his gender when he was a child. When Ning Qi went to Jiang's house, he saw him and joked that when he grew up, he would be promised Ning Xiuyuan as his daughter-in-law.

Seeing that Ningqi couldn't remember it, Jiang Yan said again, "Now Ayuan also has children... And the Jiang family and the Ning family are already family friends. In this way, I also have reason to stay in the Ning family to take care of the wounds..."

Ning Qi recognized the meaning of the words. He had always had a good impression of Jiang Yan, and the two Yemens were right.

"XIU YUAN." Ning Qi shouted.

"It's up to you." Anyway, I have been with anyone. Ning Xiuyuan is not a person who believes in emotions. As long as he has identity and money, there are more people rushing to please this kind of thing.

"I will have a good discussion with Lao Jiang." Ning Qi said to Jiang Yan kindly.

Jiang Yan nodded blushing.

During this period, Ning Xiuyuan basically accompanied him every day, and Jiang Yan looked much better.

Without Cen Li's presence, the table seemed to be more harmonious. Aunt Li cooked a meal alone and sent it to Cen Li's room. Compared with the warm living room, a person seemed a little lonely.

After a long time, Ning Qi came to his room.

The chains hanging at the foot of the bed have not been put away, and the furnishings in the room are too monotonous. This is not so much like a normal person's bedroom, but more like a pet cage.

Hearing the sound of the door being pushed open, Cen Li still sat quietly on the stool.

"I can grant you your request." Ningqi said.

"..." Cen Li then turned his head and looked at the people approaching him.

"Xu Yuan has gone to accompany Xiaoyan. You don't have to worry that he will come over now. If you want to say anything, you can tell me." Ning Qi looked like listening to his sufferings and helping him get rid of him.

But if someone has been cheated once, he will not be cheated twice. If it is the last time he knocks on the door, Ning Qi will come to him. He will definitely tell this person everything he has suffered and pleads with the other party to understand.

There is as much hope as it is when it falls.

"Cen Li, I know you are a sensible and good child. If you are too rigid, you are easy to be broken. Now no one wants to see this scene. It's good for you and Xiu Yuan to make concessions separately." Ningqi Road.

Cen Li shook his head and said, "If I can, I don't want to follow your arrangement."

"But you have no choice now."

Cen Li pulled a smile at the corners of his mouth, "There is no choice."

I don't know when Ning Qi went out. The porcelain bowl was accidentally broken. Cen Li stared at the fragments on the ground.

The servant packed up the cutlery and cleaned the room.

A few days later, Ning Xiuyuan came to his room.

Maybe because he refuted his face last time, Ning Xiuyuan's face was not very beautiful.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "You should be glad that Xiaoyan's body is recovering well. The doctor said that the bandage on his forehead could be removed before going to school."

"Really?" Cen Li asked rhetorically.

Compared with the rigidity in the past, Cen Li is rarely enthusiastic today.

"I figured it out?" Ning Xiu asked Yuan, and his face eased a little. "Xiaoyan may be with me in the future."

"Congratulations." Cen Li did not have any unnecessary reaction.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan's words are just a tentative. Even the young master of the nightclub will be unhappy when he hears that he has other companions.

It's just that Cen Li's enthusiasm suppressed his dissatisfaction.

"It has been three months." Cen Li's voice was very low, with a seemingly temptation.

Ning Xiuyuan's finger stroked the other party's lower abdomen and could already feel a radian.