Part 56 - He is not allowed

I'm about to forget the last time I fell asleep so safely.

He put his mobile phone aside. He could probably think of what messages Ning Xiuyuan would send him. Instead of looking at it, he would rather ignore it.

Compared with his calmness, Ning Xiuyuan is full of grumpiness at this moment.

Almost every ten minutes, he would dial Cen Li's phone, but he never got through. His fingers clenched tightly, and the screen of his mobile phone was almost broken.

The coldness at night was even worse, and it was almost access control time. Jiang Yan was hungry and cold. He pulled Ning Xiuyuan's arm and said, "... Cen Li probably won't come. Let's go home."

"You take a taxi back first." It's better to build a long way.

"... I want to be with you." He has mentioned it several times, but every time Ning Xiuyuan makes such a statement, even if Cen Li disappears, it is not an important thing. It's just this sentence. He dares not say it now.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned. This was Cen Li's first time. He didn't answer the phone for so long and didn't go back to school.

Where can Cen Li go?

He also went to the hospital, where nurses and doctors said they hadn't seen Cen Li today.

Jiang Yan sneezed aside, as if he really had a cold.

Cen Li was not a very important person in the first place. Ning Xiuyuan suddenly found that he had spent too much attention to this person. Such a nerd was not as sensible as pleasing as those teenagers outside.

"Let's go." Ning Xiuyuan said, "When I go home, I want Aunt Li to cook some soup to dispel the cold for you."

It's just that when Ning Xiuyuan said these words, the gloomyness on his face did not dissipate, but became stronger.

"It's so cold." Jiang Yan whispered, wrapped his clothes tightly, and put his hands in his pocket.

After getting in the car, Ning Xiuyuan turned on the heating in the car.

He remembered that one cold night, Cen Li was wearing a thin coat. That day, he was angry and dragged people directly into the car. Then he opened the window halfway and let the cold wind pour in. Cen Liming turned pale with cold, but did not say a soft word in front of him.

Back in the house, it was more than ten o'clock in the evening. Aunt Li had called Ning Xiuyuan before and prepared the hot soup in advance.

"Young master, why did you come back so late today?" Aunt Li asked.

"I met something." Ning Xiuyuan said in a low voice.

There were only two people who came back today. Aunt Li had a general idea in her heart and didn't ask much. She always felt that Cen Li would not stay with Ning Xiuyuan for too long, so she was not surprised not to see Cen Li.

The family looks harmonious, and there is obviously nothing missing. After dinner, Aunt Li cleaned up the table as usual.

Jiang Yan sat next to him, got closer to him, and said in a coquettish tone, "A Yuan... It's too cold at night. I can't sleep alone."

"You can turn on the heating."

"... I want you to accompany me. Didn't we sleep together often when we were children?"

I don't know why these things have nothing to do with Cen Li, but some pictures always come to mind. Every time he wants to get close to Cen Li, the other party will avoid him in fear.

He still remembers the last time when he just lay next to the other party, Cen Li curled up in the corner, a defensive and self-protective posture.

"A Yuan?" Jiang Yan shouted.

Ning Xiuyuan came to his senses, and his face became more and more ugly.

...................................

Xu was afraid that Cen Li didn't sleep well. Han Chen warmed a glass of milk and brought it to Cen Li's guest room.

Han Chen knocked on the door and saw the young man coming to open the door in front of him, wearing his pajamas, but because of the difference in body shape, his pajamas were a little loose on the other party.

Han Chen's eyes were dark, and his voice was still gentle, "Drink a cup of hot milk, and you will sleep better."

"... Thank you." Cen Li looked awkward and uneasy. Originally, he spent the night with Han Chen, which was beyond his expectation.

Cen Li didn't notice much either. He would milk. Take it over.

"Are you sure about tomorrow's exam?" Han Chen came in and asked him.

"... Uh-huh." Cen Li answered. Now he and the man are alone in the closed house, and they always have indescribable timidity.

However, Han Chen did not mention Ning Xiuyuan to him. He just discussed the content of tomorrow's exam for a while. Cen Li has always been very hard at school. Even if he missed classes for a few days, it has little impact on him.

When he relaxed, Han Chen suddenly said, "Cen Li."

"...?"

"Have you ever thought about what to do during the winter vacation?" Han Chen asked him.

Cen Li's health was slightly paused. Although Han Chen did not ask him directly, at that time, he was probably locked up at home by Ning Xiuyuan. In a while...

Cen Li in the back dared not think too much.

"I happen to have a relatively easy job here. I just need to help sort out the information. If you want to take a vacation, just let me know a day in advance, and I can also provide you with food and accommodation."

"..." Cen Li squeezed his thin lips. If he had such a job in the past, he should have felt satisfied, but now he can't help it.

"What do you think?" Han Chen asked again.

"...I'm sorry, maybe others are more qualified for this job." Cen Li whispered.

"Can't you?"

"..." Cen Li smiled bitterly. He knew who Ning Xiuyuan was and always humiliated him with all kinds of vicious words. How could he not tell Han Chen about it?

"Professor Han, you really don't have to bother me so much." Now even he himself looks down on himself. As a man, he has become someone else's plaything and is pregnant. It's really sad and ridiculous to say it.

"I can help you suspend school then. If you don't want to go out, just have a good rest at home. Let me know what you want to eat and buy it for you when I come back." Han Chen's eyes were like fire, "I will take good care of you."

"..." Cen Li's expression became surprised. He was not too dull. Previously, he also roughly found the other party's mind from some words of Han Chen, but at this moment, he heard the other party express it, which was obviously beyond his acceptance.

"If... You are also interested in my body. If you don't mind how dirty this body is, I can accompany you like him." Cen Li said so that he thought that Han Chen was an honest gentleman and would not discuss this topic with him again.

"..." Han Chen didn't answer.

Judging from the details of the family, Han Chen should be a very clean man. Cen Li thought that Han Chen should hate him, so he slowed down for a few seconds and said, "I'm a man."

"I know."

"..." Cen Liton paused, "I just want to be a man."

After a moment of silence in the air, Cen Li said, "There will be an exam tomorrow. I want to go to bed early."

The people in front of them have no intention of leaving.

Han Chen suddenly approached him. Cen Li's body stiffened, but he saw that the other party just twisted a hair that fell on his shoulder with his fingers, and then whispered, "Don't mention those words in front of me in the future, otherwise it's easy for me to believe them."