Part 137 - Out of Call

Ning Xiuyuan didn't make any noise.

There is an answer in my mind. His emotions have never been so exciting as they are now.

He looked at the man in front of him and had the same face as Cen Li, and even the slight movements and expressions were the same. The only difference was the personalities of the two people. One was always silent and the other was dissatisfied, he would say it directly.

Qiao Yuan and Cen Li... What exactly is the relationship? It's still them. They are the same person...

Ning Xiuyuan stood aside and did not disturb Qiao Yuan to answer the phone.

After Qiao Yuan hung up the phone, Ning Xiuyuan asked nervously, "... Do you know Han Chen?"

Qiao Yuan doesn't like to be peeked at privacy, especially the man who gets close to him again and again, and always uses lame reasons.

Although the man just helped him catch the thief and hurt his arm, he subconsciously didn't want to have too much contact with this man.

"Yes." Qiao Yuan answered impatiently, then took out his wallet from his pocket and took out a pile of notes in it and handed them to Ning Xiu. "Thank you for today's business. It's also right to compensate you for the medical expenses."

From Ning Xiuyuan's clothes, it can also be seen that the other party is not short of this little money, but he doesn't want to owe Ning Xiuyuan a favor.

Ning Xiuyuan was stunned for a moment.

Joe thought he didn't think he was enough, so he added a stack and said, "Take it."

"..."

He has lived for so many years that no one has sent him away with money.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "No, I want to know where you met Han Chen, how long have you known him, and... Do you still remember me?"

"..." Good cultivation made Qiao Yuan maintain a basic etiquette. "I have met you twice in total. As for Han Chen, he is my good friend. Needless to say in detail."

"..."

"You take the money. I don't want to owe others a favor." Qiao Yuan said again.

"..."

Finally, Ning Xiuyuan took the money. He took Qiao Yuan's hand and asked, "... Do you really have no impression of the past?"

Joe's original face was not very good. He pulled back his finger and said, "You have too many questions."

After saying that, Qiao Yuan did not stop any longer.

Ning Xiuyuan still has a lot of questions. He wants to know why Qiao Yuan knew Han Chen and where Qiao Yuan used to live in college, but the other party did not give him the opportunity to say these words.

He watched Qiao Yuan say a few words to the woman beside him, and then sat in the car. In a few seconds, the car disappeared from his eyes.

He still has a pile of money in his hand, which Qiao Yuan gave him.

Ning Xiuyuan laughed at himself. Although Qiao Yuan and Cen Li could not be more than one person, there must be a connection between them.

Qiao Yuan sat in the car and gasped low, and his face was not very good.

Obviously, I only met the man twice, but the other party always gave him a sense of depression and suffocation.

He really remembers the past very clearly. When he woke up, he was already at Qiao's house.