Part 55 - Whereabouts

His fingers were warmer. Han Chen stood in front of him and helped him cover up the wind and snow.

The ground was covered with a layer of silver, and there was a slight "cqueak" sound when walking. Someone would clean up the snow on the road on time. It was just in such cold weather that it was rare to meet pedestrians outdoors.

The mobile phone vibrated again. Han Chen heard the sound and asked, "Is it Ning Xiuyuan?"

Cen Li took out his mobile phone, saw the caller ID, and then turned off the phone.

Anyway... The result is already the worst. No matter how bad it is, it won't be much worse.

Han Chen drove over and drove to a high-end community. After Cen Li got out of the car, he stood still and hesitated forward. He originally had a home, but after his mother was sick, he seldom went back. After so many years, the house should have accumulated dust.

If Han Chen hadn't come to him, he might have sat outside the hospital all day.

Maybe it's because he's pregnant and his physique is very weak. Usually, it's okay to suffer from a little cold, but now he can't stand the cold.

With his fingers covering his lower abdomen, Cen Li turned pale and curled up his back a little.

Han Chen helped him up and asked, "What's wrong?"

"... It should be fine later." Cen Li said weakly that Han Chen had known his dirty relationship with Ning Xiuyuan and his strange body. He didn't want to be known again.

After all, he went back to the other party's house with Han Chen. The decoration inside was very simple. Although it was the place where the man lived, it was cleaned up in an orderly manner and looked very comfortable.

Back in the house, Han Chen turned on the heating, and then poured a cup of hot water for Cen Li and put it on the edge of the table.

The uncomfortable feeling lasted for a long time, and Cen Li's forehead ooze coldly.

"Are you feeling better?" Han Chen asked.

"..." Cen Li nodded, afraid that Han Chen would be suspicious, and said, "It should be a stomachache."

Han Chen raised his left wrist, glanced at the time on the watch, and said, "I'll cook. If you have a bad stomach, then focus on the light one. How about it?"

"...um." Cen Li answered.

Before going to cook, Han Chen charged the warm hand treasure that had been cooled down, and then put it on his lower abdomen. His fingers inevitably touched him. Cen Li was shocked and quickly moved his body back to distance himself from Han Chen.

Han Chen's movements were frozen in place, but the other party didn't say anything. He put the hand warmer in front of him and said, "It should be better to cover it on your stomach for a while."

"...I'm sorry." Cen Li whispered that he knew that the behavior just now was more rude.

"It's better for you to stay than apologize." Han Chen's voice was heavy.

The atmosphere changed for a moment. Han Chen looked at Cen Li, who was stunned, and smiled gently. "Just kidding."

"..." Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly and did not answer.

Han Chen went to the kitchen. Cen Li had never thought that a man like Han Chen could cook.

The pain in the lower abdomen eased a lot. Cen Li got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen to see if there was anything that could help.