Part 142 - His Nightmare

After a long time, Ning Xiuyuan returned to the banquet hall.

Qiao Yuan changed into a clean suit, which was particularly eye-catching in the crowd.

Someone stepped forward and said a few words to him, but he didn't hear it clearly. It seemed that everyone in the banquet hall no longer existed, except him and Qiao Yuan.

The other party stood at his fingertips, and the person he missed was right in front of him.

Before long, Qiao Yuan had a graceful woman beside her.

"Mr. Ning, this is my business card. I hope we can have a chance to cooperate." The man handed him the business card with a smile.

Ning Xiuyuan took it casually.

The man wanted to say something to him, but saw that he had left the banquet hall.

Ning Xiu was afraid that he would be unable to use all kinds of bad means as before, just to get this person and keep him in his area.

The fire scared him.

He has tried the taste of permanent loss once, and he doesn't want to try again.

Ning Xiuyuan found out some places Qiao Yuan often went to, such as the last amusement park. On weekends, Qiao Yuan would take Xiaowen there. Qiao Yuan's entertainment activities were quite barren, which made Ning Xiuyuan relieved.

Qiao Yuan's drinking capacity is not too good, but it is not realistic not to drink on social occasions. His cheeks turned slightly red, and the scene in front of him was also a little trance.

On such occasions, he was never drunk, but met Ning Xiuyuan, which made me depressed.

It was late at night after the dinner.

Ye Mei said aside, "Why don't go back today? We haven't spent the night in the hotel yet."

"Yes." Joe answered.

Later, he asked his assistant to open two rooms, and Ye Mei's face turned blue.

"Qiao Yuan, what do you mean? Are you still dating us?" Ye Mei seldom gets angry in front of Qiao Yuan, but she has been pushed away by Qiao Yuan several times.

"It's not interesting." Qiao Yuandao.

The assistant gave Qiao Yuan the room card and found a reason to leave knowingly.

Qiao Yuan handed Ye Mei a room card. He really didn't think much about it. He just simply felt that men and women were not close to each other. Isn't it normal to have a room for each person? Why is Ye Mei angry?

"We have been dating for three months. Every time I want to get closer to you, you will avoid it. You are my boyfriend. Can't I even make out with you?"

"..." After drinking too much at the dinner party, Qiao Yuan's head is a little dizzy now.

Seeing that the other party did not answer, Ye Mei was very angry. She left with the room card in her hand and stepped on the floor with high heels, "thumping".

Qiao Yuan didn't catch up, not even a flattering word.

She does prefer Qiao Yuan, but the other party is too abnormal.

Back in the hotel room, Ye Mei's mobile phone rang. She was a friend of hers and had a good relationship. This time, she happened to come to L City to shoot a cover magazine. Although she was a girl, because of her heroic face, she often played the role a man should have in the magazine.

She got through the phone, as if she had found someone who could talk to. Soon the two chatted enthusiastically. Ye Mei sent the location of the hotel to her friend on WeChat.

The huge hotel room looks a little empty. When the surroundings are quiet, Qiao Yuan will have the illusion that this is a cage.

At this moment, he faded the dazzling and self-confidence in front of people. He curled up his body. Occasionally, a blurred picture came to his mind. He seemed to see a man with a similar appearance tied to his body by a chain and lying in bed. He could not go anywhere.

A man opened the door, approached him, opened his body, and the torn pain spread like a tear. The sheets under him were clenched into a ball by his fingers.

He heard the man say in a low voice, "If you are not pregnant, you can't step out of this door."

"..."

Who is the man tied to the bed? Why did he be so desperate when he saw the other party's experience?

So much so that even he began to be too close to others and vented physiologically.

He has hardly ever. Whenever he thinks of this kind of thing, he only feels uncomfortable and pain deep into the bone marrow.

This is his nightmare.

Qiao Yuan turned on all the lights in the room, and then went to the bathroom, turned on his head, and let the warm water wash his body. There was a small line left in his abdomen, as if his stomach had been supported by something. The severe pain paralyzed his perception and swallowed his soul. Eat it in.

The mist spread in front of him, and the white skin floated with a charming scarlet color. Qiao Yuan raised his neck, and his eyes seemed to be wet by water vapor and became confused.