Part 47 - Exposure

I haven't been back to school for days.

Fortunately, before those rumors spread, everything in the school was still pure.

Cen Li sat in the classroom listening to the class, as if time had returned to the past. Cen Li picked up the pen and took notes on it. Fortunately, there were not many courses in college. Even if he had dropped classes for a few days, he could make it up quickly.

"Cen Li, where have you been these days?" Ding Hao came over, then lowered his voice and said in front of Cen Li, "If you have nothing to do with Ning Xiuyuan, why do you ask for leave for several days every time he comes to you?"

"Wherever you go, it has nothing to do with you." Cen Li said.

"It really has nothing to do with me, but I don't want the school to be ruined by some people." Ding Hao smiled.

Cen Li was not sure before. Now I think about it, Ding Hao must have told Ning Xiuyuan.

Although he doesn't want to make those feuds, there are always people rushing to make trouble.

There were several scholarship quotas in the department before, because his study and conduct were at the forefront, the class evaluated him. As for now, it is probably because of the number of exchange students, which will be determined at the beginning of next semester.

"I won't compete with you for the quota of exchange students, and you don't have to think about it with me again."

As if he had been poked in his mind, Ding Hao was a little embarrassed and angry. "Who said it's because of this? Don't be too self-righteous. Don't think that Professor Han helped you last time, I don't know your relationship with Ning Xiuyuan."

"... What's the relationship?" Cen Li asked rhetorically.

Ding Hao was actually a little afraid of Ning Xiuyuan. If Cen Li and Ning Xiuyuan really did that, neither the person concerned would choose to expose it, but he said that he was afraid Ning Xiuyuan would cause trouble for him.

Before, he was also quick-mouthed and didn't think so much.

When the bell rang, Ding Hao pinched his fist angrily and left angrily.

By noon, the people in the classroom had already left. Cen Li didn't know what to go. He didn't want to go back to the dormitory and faced Ding Hao's questioning.

I haven't breathed the air outside for a long time. Although the temperature outside is a little cold, Cen Li still stood by the corridor and looked at the harmonious scene on campus.

Suddenly, someone put on a coat behind him. Cen Li turned around stunnedly and found that it was Han Chen who came.

"... Professor Han."

"Cen Li." Han Chen's eyes were deep, "Why do you keep everything in your heart?"

"..." Cen Li didn't know how to answer. He thought of what Ning Xiuyuan had explained to him.

"I know you were threatened by him. I know exactly what kind of person you are."

Cen Li took off the coat he was wearing and wanted to return it to Han Chen. He was afraid that Han Chen's coat would be dirty. "Professor Han, you don't have to intervene about this matter. I'm sorry... I have failed to live up to your expectations of me."

Han Chen didn't take the coat in his hand. He looked afraid that he was also very disappointed in him.

Cen Li's palms sweated and his heart was in a mess. He seemed calm and said, "I will deal with Ning Xiuyuan's relationship by myself. Don't bother you."

He didn't expect that Han Chen would investigate him. The more he investigated, the more dirty things he knew. In the past, he would feel very relaxed when he was with Han Chen, but now, it is a double burden for him.

Han Chen said, "I don't think you're bothering me."

"..." Cen Li didn't answer.

Han Chen approached a little closer and said, "Cen Li, I have said a long time ago that if you need anything, you can tell me. You have also helped me a lot in recent years. Can't I help you once?"

"The nature of these two things is different." What he helped Han Chen was to raise his hand, but if Ning Xiuyuan became tough, who knew what he would do to Han Chen?

"Why is it different?" Han Chen asked.

Cen Li put his coat in Han Chen's hand, and his thin lips moved and said, "I volunteered to follow him."

"...... I'm sorry... Let me down. That's all for this. Now that you already know my relationship with him, you don't need to ask me again... you treat it as never. I've never been a student like me." Cen Li's voice was a little dull.

When talking to Han Chen several times, the other party will also click to the end, and he will not be asked too much to answer those difficult topics.

However, this time, as soon as he finished speaking, Han Chen put him against the edge of the railing, in the empty teaching building, and no one noticed them.

"... Han... Professor Han." Cen Li felt a little scared on his face.

Han Chen looked at him deeply, "How can I pretend that I have never known you?"