Part 161 - Stability

The former assistant asked for a few days off because he had something to do at home. The company arranged a new assistant for Qiao Yuan. He changed his job from another company. He has good working ability and is also familiar with the market of L City.

It's just that when the man saw Qiao Yuan, his face turned white with a flash.

After Cen Li dropped out of school, it was spread all over the school because Cen Li stole something that he had no face to see people. Public opinion spread for a long time. Later, Cen Li did not take the exam. All the clothes and books in the dormitory were cleaned up by others, but there was no Cen Li, and the number of exchange students did not fall on Ding Hao's head.

Public opinion was only for a while. After that, it seemed that Cen Li had never appeared in the school, and their respective lives continued as usual.

After graduation, Ding Hao found a job in a company. He felt that his salary did not match his strength, and he had not been valued in the company. He went to the manager to talk about it once, and then it ended up. He resigned less than half a year after working.

He has changed his job several times, but he has not stabilized so far.

It was rumored by the media for a while that Ning Xiuyuan's house caught fire, the bride who was about to get married was buried in the sea of fire, and the wedding was cancelled.

The bride is said to be a man. From the news disclosed by the media, Ding Hao knew who this person was, but he didn't regret it much. He just felt that Cen Li asked for it.

But how did Cen Li... appear in front of him and become his boss?

"What's wrong?" Qiao Yuan said coldly.

"...No, it's nothing." Ding Hao respectfully lowered his head and secretly looked at the people in front of him.

Is the other party Cen Li? But I didn't seem to recognize him.

His boredom with Cen Li seems to be rooted in the bottom of his heart. In the past, Cen Li always overwhelmed him in school. Now he works, but he still can't get rid of it. I's current identity of the other party, I'm afraid that he can't reach a height if he works hard all his life.

Qiao Yuan ordered Ding Hao to pour him a cup of coffee because he didn't sleep well these days.

Ding Hao put the poured coffee on Qiao Yuan's table. Qiao Yuan picked it up and took a sip. He frowned, "Are you not added sugar?"

"... Hug, I'm sorry." Ding Hao's mind was so confused that he forgot that Qiao Yuan ordered him to add a piece of sugar to his coffee.

Qiao Yuan poured nothing but put aside the coffee cup and said, "Be careful next time."

"Do you still need to add sugar?" Ding Hao asked.

"No,"

"..."

Qiao Yuan lowered his head and was carefully reviewing the documents on his desk.

Ding Hao held his finger slightly, and he didn't know what the other party was good about.

If an unreachable person has achieved a high degree, he will not respond, but Cen Li is in the same class. He has bowed his head for three years in college and has not looked up. When he listens to others talking about it, he always says how excellent Cen Li is and looks good. When Cen Li falls behind him, he has a trace of satisfaction in his heart. .

There are too many people in this pathology.

I don't want to become as excellent as the other party, but want to pull the other party off from a high place.

Ding Hao stood aside. Qiao Yuan looked at a few documents and looked up and asked, "Do you have nothing to do?"

"... I thought you had something to order."

"Go out for a good job first."

"... Uh-huh."

Ding Hao pretended to be like that. He withdrew from the office with a gentle hand, and then closed the door of the office gently.

Before sitting at his desk, he heard the first two female employees discussing.

"Joe is always the most handsome person I have seen in reality, but it's a pity that he has a girlfriend, otherwise I will definitely have the courage to ask him for contact information."

"You can queue up slowly. There are many people staring at it. Which round will get you?"

"Alas... Can't I think about it yet?"

"I saw his girlfriend last time. The real person is better than the photos taken by the media. I heard that they will get married in October, and the two are also talented and beautiful together... Mr. Qiao is really gentle. You didn't see it."

"... Instant sadness."   

......

The pen held by Ding Hao fell to the ground, and the sound made many people look at him.

Ding Hao bent down and picked up the pen. His face was very gloomy that he had already worked, but he was still like college, perhaps even worse than before. The other party had an identity that was out of reach, and he no longer had to rely on anyone.

He was at ease for a few days. He finished everything Qiao Yuan ordered. He was just an ordinary working class. I'm afraid he can't afford the watch Qiao Yuan wore for the money he earned in a year.

But at the beginning, Cen Li was obviously the poorest in the dormitory. His mother was sick and hospitalized and lived a very tight life. She was reluctant to buy a new dress. Every time she wore only a few sets back and forth.

Obviously, he looks poor and sour, and always likes to pretend to be tall in front of people.

Qiao Yuan is not only the same as Cen Li, but also has some personalities.

Qiao's market in L City has not yet expanded, and social engagements are indispensable.

Qiao Yuan and the boss of Xiangyun Group made an appointment in the box to talk about cooperation. During the banquet, the boss of several companies sat down. Obviously, he was middle-aged and became fat.

In upper class, some dirty things are tacitly. It's not that beautiful boys have never played, but Qiao Yuan is born with a good leather bag, and his appearance is worse than those boys who spend money on in nightclubs. What they can see is not get it, just like having hooks, which catches their hearts.

Ding Hao has been working for two years and has long been perfect. At a glance, he can see that other people are drunks' intentions not to drink.

That night, Qiao Yuan got some wine, but he was not drunk. Ding Hao drove Qiao Yuan home. Qiao Yuan lived in a high-end community. In the past two years, house prices have soared, and ordinary people can't afford it here.

Then he took a taxi from the roadside and returned to his rental house.

The strong contrast has long made him dissatisfied. He secretly got the boss's number of Xiangyun Group.

He needs a good springboard and doesn't want to continue this cowardly life.

The previous cooperation has not been negotiated. The boss of Xiangyun Group asked Qiaoyuan to go to the resort.

The environment inside is elegant, and the air is clearer than that in the city.

The so-called strong dragon can't beat the local snake. The Qiao family's main industry is not in L City, and they are also obsessed with sex. It is common for several people to play beautiful boys together. They communicate with Qiao Yuan's assistant in advance. As long as they don't leave marks on their bodies, they can do it unconsciously.

Qiao Yuan got a glass of wine and fell asleep.

Ding Hao smiled proudly. Whether the other party was Cen Li or Qiao Yuan, he could let this person fall from a high place into the mud.