Part 107 - Acid

Bai Chengyu finished treating his wound and said, "I hope so."

Bai Chengyu has heard Ning Xiuyuan say similar words many times, but the result is the same.

Ning Xiuyuan suddenly asked, "What do you think... How did I treat him before?"

Bai Chengyu paused, "Do you want to listen to the truth?"

"..."

The house has been cleaned by the servant for a long time. Cen Li is not in the living room. He is probably not feeling well and has gone back to his room to rest.

There are only two people here, him and Bai Chengyu. Ning Xiuyuan hesitated for a long time before he said, "Um."

After all, Bai Chengyu knew Ning Xiuyuan's temper. Of course, he didn't say everything all the time. He just tentatively said, "It's not good."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan's face sank.

Bai Chengyu got up to clean up the medicine box, threw the used disinfectant cotton into the garbage can, and then put the medicine and utensils in it neatly.

"There are a lot of things to do in the hospital today. I'm going back." Bai Chengyu turned around and said.

"Don't go yet." Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "I won't do anything to you. I just want to know... What I do to him in the eyes of others."

Maybe Ning Xiuyuan was a little stimulated when he heard Jiang Yan's words today.

He always thought that he was not bad for Cen Li. He gave everything he should give, and gave gifts to the most precious ones. There were servants to take care of him every day. In the past, the companions around him had never been treated like this.

"You always force him to do something he doesn't want to do, and don't worry about his feelings. Sometimes I even feel that you haven't seen him as a person at all."

"What else can he think?" Ning Xiuyuan refuted.

"..."

"Besides, he is pregnant. I can't follow him everything. What if he is with someone else? You don't see that he treats others very well every time. When it comes to me, he looks like a change of person. Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

"..."

"Go on." It's better to build a long way.

Bai Chengyu was silent.

After thinking about it, Ning Xiuyuan became irritable. He didn't know what he was annoyed with. Maybe he thought it was good and became bad among other people.

At first, he had dirty thoughts on Cen Li. At that time, Cen Li owed him one thing for one thing. Isn't it normal?

The past is really boring to mention, as long as they are doing well now.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "In life, I have never treated him harshly."

Generally speaking, only this can be taken out and talked about, so it will be repeatedly mentioned by him. This is his only confidence.

Bai Chengyu said, "Xiu Yuan, people live in this world not only for money, but also for a lot of things worth enjoying in life. Would you like to give you a lot of money and let Cen Li hand over?"

"Who dares?"

"I'm just making an analogy. More important than the result is the process, so that it will be more meaningful. You should know that Cen Li is a person who cares about fame. What have you done? And with Cen Li's talent, if you hadn't broken his wings, he might not have gone too badly in the future.

"Ore we, aren't there anything else in the hospital?" Ning Xiuyuan's face turned black.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan's personality, if he really likes someone, that person is quite unlucky.

When Bai Chengyu left, he told him, "Three times a day, one pack of vitamin E, once a day. Remember to let him take the medicine."

Ning Xiuyuan answered coldly, "Yes."

Since Cen Li followed him, it seems that the medicine has not been broken. In the past, it was all kinds of medicine to nourish qi and blood, but now because he is pregnant, he needs to take more.

He thinks that Bai Chengyu can't look at people's faces very well.

He called another person standing at the door and had been with him for a while.

"What do you think of me about Cen Li?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

The bodyguard thought for a few seconds, but now it's difficult to find a job.

It's not easy to work properly, and the treatment of Ning's family is better than that outside.

"...Ning Shao, aren't you always good to people? Why do you suddenly ask this?" The man smiled flatteringly.

"Carelessly ask." Ning Xiuyuan is in a much better mood.

How can he treat Cen Li too badly? Even if there is, it is because Cen Li wants to be stubborn with him that he will punish this person. Without rules, he will not become a circle.

"You treat people well, and we are willing to follow you." The man said again.

"..." Kindness? There is no word in his dictionary at all, and Ning Xiuyuan's face changed slightly.

The man didn't know what he was wrong. He had to make up a few flattering words, so Ning Xiuyuan waved his hand and asked him to go out.

Ning Xiuyuan suddenly saw something familiar to him, such as the watch that Cen Li lost at the beginning of the year.

"Xiao Liu, come here for a moment." Ning Xiuyuan stopped the man.

They are all very idle these days. Ning Xiuyuan hasn't told them for a long time. Xiao Liu wears this watch and wants to meet his blind date girl in the afternoon and can support the storefront. As a result, Ning Xiuyuan called him, and he forgot to take off this watch.

When he found Ning Xiuyuan staring at, Xiao Liu's face suddenly turned white.

Ning Xiuyuan remembers that watch the most, because he personally selected it for Cen Li in the mall. The silver dial is quite simple and also matches the skin tone.

Seeing that Ning Xiuyuan's face was full of haze, Xiao Liu quickly took off his watch, handed it back, and said, "Ning Shao, this is... This is what Mr. Cen gave me before."

"Why did he give it to you?"

Ning Xiuyuan was annoyed that what he gave to Cen Li could be easily given to others. In order to prevent Cen Li from seeing the scar on his wrist and thinking of something bad, he later bought another piece.

Xiao Liu didn't say anything.

"You wait here for me." Ning Xiuyuan said coldly, and then went upstairs with the watch.

Cen Li just took a shower and changed his dirty clothes. He wore elegant cotton pajamas and took a nap with his eyes closed.

Hearing the sound of pushing the door, Cen Li woke up.

Seeing this picture, Ning Xiuyuan's anger seemed to have subsided a little. He thought that as long as Cen Li gave him a reasonable explanation, he would accept it.

He handed the watch to Cen Li and said, "Didn't you say it? Why is it at Xiao Liu's?"

Ning Xiuyuan asked him that presumably the other party did not tell him what happened that night.

Cen Li whispered, "Since you said I stole it, I don't have to wear a stolen thing all day long and be scolded by outsiders."

"..." The questioning words were all swallowed back to his mouth. This was indeed something he did not really authentic.