Part 175 - Talk about it next time

The man hesitated and seemed to want to say something, but he felt it was too ridiculous.

Ning Xiuyuan felt that Qiao Yuan might have too much work and had been tired recently. Thinking about it like this, he felt that Qiao An was too impersonal.

After Bai Chengyu disappeared, he realized that something was wrong. It was just someone else's business, and he didn't have to interfere.

The man said again, "But Mr. Qiao has been in the company these days and hasn't found any suspicious people."

Ning Xiuyuan thought for a moment and asked nervously, "... Has he been with his girlfriend recently? Have you ever lived together?"

"I didn't see Mr. Qiao having contact with women. He came out of the company and went straight home. Sometimes he went to the supermarket to buy some vegetables. He should cook at home."

Knowing that Qiao Yuan had no contact with the woman, Ning Xiuyuan breathed a sigh of relief.

Last time he went to Qiao Yuan's house, he saw that the refrigerator was empty, and there were not even some green leafy vegetables. He really wanted to buy some ingredients.

"Then do you know... has he ever had contact with his girlfriend?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..." A man's eyelids have black lines. Can he know this kind of thing? The key is that Ning Xiuyuan still looked at him seriously and looked forward to his answer.

He always feels that Ning Xiuyuan has ulterior thoughts on others, but he can't say such a thing.

Ning Xiuyuan tapped the desktop of his desk with his finger and said, "Have you ever contacted?"

"I don't know."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned, "I don't even know. What do you do?"

"...That's Mr. Qiao's private affairs. I'm only responsible for Mr. Qiao's usual movements." The man pleaded for a moment.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was not very good-looking, "That is to say, they have contacted in private?"

"..." The man stopped talking.

Ning Xiuyuan lowered his head as if he were thinking about something. His fingers were clenched and released, then pinched into fists and hammered to the table. Suddenly, there was a blunt sound echoing in the quiet air.

The man was shivering with fear because of the sudden movement.

"Mr. Ning, do you have anything else to ask?" The man asked.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned, "No, you go there first."

When the man came to the door, Ning Xiu said far away, "Wait, remember to observe this time. Is there any intimate interaction between him and his girlfriend..."

"...um."

Ning Xiuyuan meditated for two seconds and said, "If there is, don't tell me."

"..." The man looked confused.

"Okay, you go."

"..."

The man gave him a puzzled look and left the office.

The person I love most is under my eyes. I can't touch it. I can't meet every day, let alone brush too much sense of existence in front of the other party, so as not to attract disgust and turn that impression into a negative value.

Some people look decent, but in fact they are as lonely as dogs every day.

Ning Xiuyuan picked up the headache medicine on his desk and took a few pills. I don't know if it has developed resistance. The more he takes, the less effective he will be.