Part 63 - Harm Others

"In this case, why do you hide from me?" Cen Li looked at Jiang Yan and asked in a low voice.

"..." Jiang Yan huddled behind Ning Xiuyuan and didn't dare to come forward for a moment.

He thought Ning Xiuyuan would say something, but the other party gave up his body and called him, "Xiaoyan."

Jiang Yan only deliberately said those words in front of Ning Xiuyuan. In fact, he has always looked down on Cen Li. After all, he is the young master of the Jiang family. He grew up in a honeypot. He has the best food, clothing, use and accommodation. People around him also care more for him. As for Cen Li, he was born in poverty for a month. The living expenses are not as much as his pocket money a day.

Jiang Yan quickly said, "A Yuan... I'm a little scared."

Aunt Li stood beside him and saw this scene. She said, "Cen Li, don't be uneasy about Master Jiang!" If Master Jiang hadn't been kind to see you in the room last time, how could he have been choked by you!"

"Didn't he say we had a misunderstanding? I also want to solve the misunderstanding with him, can't I?" Cen Li looked a little puzzled, and there seemed to be nothing abnormal.

"..." Aunt Li was still dissatisfied. Hearing this sentence, she didn't know how to reply, so she could only look at Cen Li angrily.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and only ordered those people to move things back to Cen Li's room.

Cen Li didn't plan to stay here anymore and went back to the house with those people.

Seeing that Cen Li had left, Jiang Yan hugged Ning Xiuyuan's arm and whispered, "A Yuan, it's not that I don't want to solve the misunderstanding with Cen Li, but that he almost let me fall down just now, and his attitude suddenly changed so fast that I can't adapt to it."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered.

Jiang Yan followed Ning Xiuyuan's eyes and saw the people walking to the corridor. Maybe because those books were too many and too heavy, the two people carrying cardboard boxes rested for a few seconds. Cen Li said, "Tub you."

Hearing this, the two people quickly said, "No trouble, this is all we should do."

They continued to get up again and raised the brown cardboard box with their hands.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at it for a while, then took Jiang Yan's hand in his hand.

"Where are you going?" Jiang Yan asked.

Ning Xiuyuan only said, "Aut the servant what you want."

Seeing Ning Xiuyuan's back leaving, Jiang Yan's fingers were clenched, and the innocence in his eyes became gloomy. Since Cen Li disappeared yesterday, why didn't he keep missing and come back?

Those people counted everything in Cen Li's school, put them in the house, and then went out.

Looking at these items accompanying his college life, Cen Li's eyes were gone. He was still holding the sweater his mother knitted for him in the palm of his hand. He didn't wear it before, but he didn't want this dress to be thrown away by Ning Xiuyuan.

In his opinion, precious things are just a piece of garbage that can be discarded to these people. He still remembers that in order to knit this sweater as soon as possible, his mother still lit up late at night.

At that time, he thought that sooner or later, his mother would live a good life, but now he can't even live well.

Cen Li looked at these items quietly, and even the door was pushed open again without notice.

The man walked behind him, put it around his waist, and said lowly, "Xiaoyan really wants to be friends with you. Don't think too badly about others."

Cen Li said, "If you mention him again, you can find him."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was a little uncomfortable. "He is relatively weak, so I took more care of him. Besides, the old man also asked me to take good care of him."

Cen Li smiled and said, "Then you can live with him all your life, so as not to harm others."

"What do you mean?" Ning Xiuyuan was a little angry on his face.

"But he is also quite tolerant. Obviously, there are so many people outside, but now I still pretend not to care when I watch outsiders give birth to you a baby."

Ning Xiuyuan said with a deep face, "He just regards me as my brother. As for those people outside..."

"There's no need to tell me this." Cen Li interrupted Ning Xiu.

If it's far away.

Ning Xiuyuan's face became more and more ugly. Originally, he wanted to say that he was just a few young masters called by others at the party. Since Cen Li, there have been fewer people around him.

Only then did Ning Xiuyuan realize that his thoughts on Cen Li had gone beyond the scope of bed companions.

He didn't think he cared much about this person. It was just that Cen Li's body satisfies him. When the other party put it in front of him, it was a clean white paper. He enjoyed rendering the white paper into his own color.

Cen Li gradually didn't even want to go out of the door. Sometimes he looked at the wild geese flying outside the window in a daze. He had never looked through the notebooks he took back from school. It was rare for people like him who talked about their studies all the time.

The previous picture often comes to his mind. Every time the exam is over, someone will ask him what his idea is to solve a certain question, because many people in the class regard his answers as standard answers.

He always sits in the front row of the classroom, and the teacher likes to call him questions. He has never had the kind of panic of others. Every time he answers, he will also be praised by the teacher.

Others say that his future is boundless, and he must be very promising in the future. His mother is also full of pride in front of outsiders, and she smiles when she mentions him.

Is there a bright future?

There is someone here guarding him. He can't step out of the door of the house. Ning Xiuyuan hired a nutritionist for him to match his daily diet. He lives in an inch of land and an inch of gold and lives a life of being served.

In the afternoon, Ning Xiuyuan will come to the house to see him.

He has never been a villain, but life forces people to change.

Cen Li thought, if the child fell, would Ning Xiuyuan continue to force him?

Anyway, for him, his future life is not much worse.

When the room was full of heating, Ning Xiuyuan pushed open the door and didn't see anyone, but there was a wrangling sound in the bathroom next to it.

"Cen Li." Ning Xiuyuan shouted.

The door of the bathroom is push-pull and unlocked. If it were the past, Ning Xiuyuan would go straight in, but now Cen Li is pregnant with a child, less than three months.

Before long, the door was opened by the people inside, and the white fog floated out of the cracks, and the air was filled with the fragrance of good bath lotion.

Cen Li's hair was wet, and he only wore a white shirt of a large size all over his body. However, this half-covered appearance made people's blood even more bloody.