Part 153 - Heartache

A warm bedside lamp lit up in the room, and in an instant, it seemed that time had returned to the past.

Cen Li waits for him to come back at home every day and prepares a rich dinner. At night, the two of them lie in the same bed, sleeping together like ordinary couples.

Ning Xiuyuan gently put the man in his arms on the bed, helped Qiao Yuan cover his waist and abdomen, then sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the man quietly.

Qiao Yuan's breathing voice has become even. This is the first time that after the two people meet again, he is so close to each other. Every time Qiao Yuan avoids him, or has someone else beside him, he can't get close to him.

He put Qiao Yuan's mobile phone at the head of the bed, and the screen lit slightly.

The mobile phone has a password, but he doesn't know. He can only see the front line, which was sent by Ye Mei. The content is probably the intimacy between lovers.

Ning Xiuyuan's eyes dimmed as if he hadn't seen this text message.

Qiao Yuan was extremely unstable in his sleep. After a while, he curled up in the corner, as fragile as a helpless cub. Although the temperature was not too cold, he was still wrapped in a bedding.

Ning Xiuyuan took him a simple pajamas in his wardrobe and put them on.

Every night, Qiao Yuan felt that he had become another person, and he no longer had the confidence and glory of the day. He seemed to be humble to the dust and his body kept sinking into the swamp.

It is clear that his life has just begun. He only went to the company last year. Everyone around him praised him for his talent and strength. He was also a successful career and had a good relationship, but why... He will also feel that his future is slim. He only has a road full of thorns, followed by a cliff.

Qiao Yuan shrank his body together, frowned and couldn't stretch it out.

Ning Xiuyuan hugged the person under him, felt the other party's trembling, and whispered, "Don't be afraid..."

After saying this, he couldn't think of a suitable statement again.

He didn't know how to appease Qiao Yuan, because the nightmares of the other party came from him.

Cen Li's mother passed away. When he took Cen Li back to Ning's house, Cen Li always trembled at night and curled up in the corner.

He also thinks that this person even wants to make trouble for him when sleeping.

Later, Cen Li seemed to have admitted his fate and would no longer show the fragile side in front of him. From then on, Cen Li became obedient and became sensible in his mouth.

I didn't go anywhere and had no contact with the outside world. It was really boring. I stayed in the room to watch for a while and waited for him to come home at ease. It was not even useful for him to text him to inform him in advance.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "... Aunt Li has been fired by me, and there are also people who slandered you before. He has no place in L City... I won't lock you in the house again, and I won't restrict your interpersonal communication anymore... Don't you want to work? Even if you don't come to Ningshi, I won't stop you again if you want to do it..."

After saying this, Ning Xiuyuan himself felt quite ridiculous.

Qiao Yuan didn't have to rely on him to live for a long time.

He said intermittently, "Ning Mo is quite smart. He has known the letters of Pinyin. Now I have taught him to recognize a lot of words, and he can learn them as soon as he..."

"This should be up to you."

"Ning Mo always misses you. He was born after so much suffering... You hate me. Don't be so indifferent to him. He is still young and knows nothing. Today, he cried for a long time to find you. He had a fever at night. Now he is still in the hospital. The doctor said that he would be fine in two days."

"... In the future, I will ask him to study hard and make him a knowledgeable and educated person.

Ning Xiuyuan's voice was a little choked. Only after becoming a parent did he understand his hopes for her children. At the beginning, Cen Li's mother should also hope that Cen Li could read it well and become a promising cultural person in the future.

how can he... Compare Cen Li with the MB in the nightclub that specializes in pleasing men...

Qiao Yuan's state eased a lot. Ning Xiuyuan drew a tissue to help Qiao Yuan dry the cold sweat on his face.

It's true that it's all wishful thinking. During the period when Cen Li just cherished Ningmo, he suffered too much. Whenever he said that Cen Li was pregnant with their children, Cen Li would strongly deny it.

It's just that the child has been born. No matter how cruel it is... It's time to have a look.

Ning Xiuyuan thought about it. In the first two decades of his life, he had a smooth life, and in the rest of the time, he lived like a year.

Ning Mo is a single-parent family, and he can't get rid of it.

In the middle of the night, Qiao Yuan's sleep was much better. Ning Xiuyuan had been watching him all the time. He was used to insomnia and slept in a daze for a while.

After waking up, the man lying in bed had disappeared.

Ning Xiuyuan got up in a hurry to look for it. He was so afraid that Cen Li would disappear from his world again.

He came out of the bedroom and saw the man sitting on the sofa in the living room, wearing comfortable home clothes, holding a newspaper in his hand, calm and indifferently, picked up the coffee on the coffee on the coffee table and took a sip.

When Qiao Yuan saw him, there was a sneer on the corners of his lips. "Mr. Ning is awesome enough to find my house. Next time, should I install a monitor in my house and monitor my life every day?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer.

Qiao Yuan put the newspaper on the coffee table, and then stood up. "It's against the law to break into a private house. Presumably, Mr. Ning knows it."

The morning sunshine, which was not too dazzling, set off Qiao Yuan's body, reminding Ning Xiuyuan of the teenager who whispered him that he had already had gone to class.

They are also laughing at him. Why is the difference so big...

"... Sorry." Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "Last night when I saw you drunk, I helped you upstairs."

"Then shouldn shouldn't I thank you?" Joe looked at him with scrutiny eyes.

"..."

Ning Xiu was naked in the upper body. His coat was stained last night and took off. Because he slept too late, he looked a little tired.

Qiao Yuan picked up a dress and threw it on him. He said without any emotion, "Since I'm awake, you can leave now."