Part 41 - Panic

Cen Li came to the hospital alone every time, and he had never seen Ning Xiuyuan come. What's more, today, the other party still looks like a bad comer.

He was so afraid that Ning Xiuyuan would talk nonsense in front of his mother.

He loosened his hand on his backrest, watched the nurse standing next to him stop and asked, "What's wrong?"

Cen Li said, "You go back to the ward first."

The nurse followed his eyes and saw the man not far away.

Ning Xiuyuan came over with a smile on his face, "I'd better take my aunt back to the ward."

"..." Cen Li's face was stiff, and there was a sticky sweat in the palm of his hand. He pulled Ning Xiuyuan's clothes and motioned him not to mess around in front of his mother.

When the woman saw the tall and handsome man, she asked, "Xiaoli, is this your friend?"

"... Uh-huh." Cen Li had to answer.

Women rarely see Cen Li having dealings with others. Hearing that Ning Xiuyuan is a friend of Cen Li, she looks a little kinder.

Cen Li's nerves tightened. He didn't know what Ning Xiuyuan had to do. Usually, if the other party wanted to find him, he would call or text him in advance to ask where the other person was, but he came directly today.

Ning Xiuyuan put his hand on the back of the wheelchair and separated them. The woman said, "Don't bother you. They will send me up the small gift."

"No trouble." It's better to build a long way.

Cen Li's face changed slightly, "I'll push it."

Ning Xiuyuan has never changed his decision because of his words. It used to be like this, but now he is no exception.

The nurse was a little at a loss when she stood aside. After all, this tall man gave people an inexplicable pressure, and from the perspective of clothes, this person's identity is not simple, which is not affordable for a little person like her.

After just a few seconds of deadlock, Cen Li finally compromised. At present, Ning Xiuyuan at least knows how to disguise.

They went back to the ward together. The nurse was helping the woman to the hospital bed. Taking advantage of this space, Cen Li lowered his voice and said, "Come out."

Ning Xiuyuan did not respond to what he said.

The woman was a little thirsty. The nurse was going to carry the water. Ning Xiuyuan took the water glass and brought it to the woman.

The woman didn't know the relationship between Ning Xiuyuan and Cen Li. She said with a sense of emotion, "You young people should not only focus on your studies, but also pay attention to your emotions."

"It's really necessary to use snacks." Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "I think Cen Li and her are quite suitable."

Seeing Ning Xiuyuan following her wishes, the woman's impression of this young man was better. She said to Cen Li, "Don't be stubborn. Everyone will go through this process. You always want to start a family."

Hearing these words, the nurse standing next to him lowered his head shyly.

It's just that all this is far from the surface. Ning Xiuyuan looked at him deeply, and the meaning of the warning was self-evident.

Cen Li curled up his fingers slightly. He knew that Ning Xiuyuan wanted to hear a satisfactory answer from his mouth.

"Mom... I have to take the exam recently. My homework is relatively tight and I can't make time." Cen Lidao.